Part 4

Goku: "Well, the truth is, I've spent these years training and studying."

Rias: "I see."

Goku looked at the members of the Rias clan, and his gaze stopped when he saw a blonde girl. They stared at each other for a couple of seconds, and Goku shouted, "Asia-chan... Goku-kun!" Everyone was surprised.

Akeno: "Asia, since when did you meet Goku?"

Asia: "It was 3 years ago."

[Flashback]

Goku was walking and talking to Zarama.

Goku: "Hey, you yellow-haired girl," he said it a little loudly.

Girl (Asia): "Are you talking to me?" she asked, pointing herself with her finger.

Goku: "What's your name?"

Asia: "Nice to meet you, my name is Asia Argento."

Goku: "Nice name," he said with his typical smile, making her blush.

Asia: "Thank you for the compliment. And your name ?" she replied, a bit flustered.

Goku: "My name is Goku Phoenix, but you can call me Goku," he said, smiling heartily. This made Asia smile and Blush even more.

Asia: "Nice name."

Goku thanked her.

Goku: "And what are you doing here?"

Asia: "Well, I was looking for a church."

Goku knew he couldn't go near the church, but he Still decided to help

Goku: "Come, follow me, I'll take you to the church," he said with a smile.

Asia, blushing, said, "Seriously, thank you very much, Goku-kun," and she gave him a kiss on the cheek, surprising Goku and making him smile.

Goku: "Sure thing , Asia. Follow me; it's this way."

Goku took Asia to the church, but his head hurt while being in the Angel's territory.

Goku: "Well, here it is," he said, holding his head.

Asia: "Thank you, Goku-kun, seriously."

Four months passed, and Asia had to go to another church. Goku was quite sad since he would lose his friend and love interest.( Fifth love interest )

Asia: "Goku, when we see each other again, will you be my boyfriend?" she said, blushing intensely.

Goku: "Of course, Asia, yes, I would like that very much!"

And they kissed

[End of flashback]

Everyone: "What?!"

Goku and Asia blushed and kissed each other.

(NOT TO MENTION THAT THE GIRLS WERE ABOUT TO EXPLODE, AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE LITTLE IDIOT )

Goku and Asia separated, both smiling.

Goku: "Well, Asia, do you want to be my girlfriend?" he asked, still blushing.

Asia: "Yes," and at that moment, she kissed him again.

Issei, completely out of control, activated his Red Emperor's Glove and attempted to attack Goku, but Goku stopped him with his pinky finger

Goku: "I don't know what I did to make you attack me, but I ask you to calm down," he said with a serious face.

Issei: "CALM DOWN? YOU STOLE THE GIRLS I WANTED FOR MY HAREM!"

Goku: "I don't know what a harem is, but I'm sorry. Rias, Akeno, Sona, Serafall, and Asia are with me Touch them and you won't be able to see the light of the day again .