Part 19

Goku: Well, it's time to wake up Zalama so that he can fulfill some wishes.

Goku (speaking in the language of the gods): Zalama, please come.

At that moment, Zalama emerged from Goku's body.

Zalama (in the language of the gods): Tell me what desires you have, Son Goku.

Goku: I want the time room you gave me to be extended to 100 years instead of 10, with unlimited food, and to remain forever young.

Zalama: Alright, they're granted, Goku.

Zalama's eyes shone brightly as he fulfilled the wishes.

Zalama: Do you desire something else?

Goku: That's  all. You can go back to sleep for another 100,000 years.

Zalama: I retire.

Goku: Well, tomorrow we'll train the boys.

The next day.

Goku: Today, their training will be much harder than before since Draik told me that in 5 months, the Trihexa will be released. Even if it is weaker than me, if it takes away half of my power, we will be in serious trouble. So, I will train them as a team for 3 weeks.

Goku: Rias and Akeno, come.

After 3 weeks, they emerged.

Rias achieved the following: Her power is now equal to Goku's SSJ blue Kaioken x 20 during the power tournament.

Akeno achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Goku's SSJ blue Kaioken x 10 during the power tournament.

Goku: Next up are Kiba and Saji.

After 3 weeks, they emerged.

Kiba achieved the following: His power is now similar to Goku's Super Saiyan God during the power tournament.

Saji achieved the following: His power is now similar to Mystic Gohan during the Tournament of Power.

Goku: Next up are Koneko and Asia.

After 3 weeks...

Koneko achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue (normal) during the power tournament.

Asia achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Kale's Legendary Super Saiyan (controlled).

Goku: Alright, now it's Rossweisse and Gasper's turn.

After 3 weeks...

Rossweisse achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue Evolution at 90%.

Gasper achieved the following: His power is now similar to Goku's Super Saiyan 4 at 100%.

Goku: Next are Sona and Tsubaki.

After 3 weeks...

Sona achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Goku's Super Saiyan Blue with Kaioken x 10 at 100% during the power tournament.

Tsubaki achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Toppo with his Hakaishin power at 80%.

Goku: Sirzechs and Serafall are next.

After 3 weeks...

Sirzechs achieved the following: His power is now similar to Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue Evolution at 100%.

Serafall achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Goku's Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 at 100%.

Goku: Now it's Grayfia and Venelana's turn.

After 3 weeks...

Grayfia achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Goku's Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x 20 at 90%.

Venelana achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue Evolution at 80%.

At that moment, Kuroka arrived.

Goku: Hi, Kuroka. Do you want me to train you?

Kuroka: Yes, please.

After 3 weeks...

Kuroka achieved the following: Her power is now similar to Vegeta's Super Saiyan Blue Evolution at 100%.

After spending 154 years in the time room, Goku's power increased significantly, and at this moment, his maximum power is at 95% of Zen-Oh .

Goku: Alright, we're ready. Now, you just have to rest for the remaining months, so your bodies can better adjust to your newly acquired power and not wear out during the fight.

Rias: Let's go to the beach to relax better.

Everyone: Yes!

The next day.

Goku: It's a good time to go to the beach.

Everyone: Hi!

When they arrived, everyone changed into their swimsuits.

All the women blushed when they saw Goku's divine body.

Goku: Wow, beautiful bodies! he said, playfully grabbing Kuroka's and Grayfia's chests.

Both of them blushed at Goku's action.

They spent the day having fun and relaxing their bodies to get used to their new powers.

Goku: The sea is so relaxing, don't you think, Kiba?

Kiba: That's right, Goku-san. It helps the muscles relax.

Goku: These are the phases to have a good training:

1. You have to work.
2. You have to learn.
3. You have to eat.
4. You have to rest.
5. You have to play.

Goku: Those are the basics of Turtle's training.

Kiba: Goku-san, what was the name of the teacher who trained you with those steps?

Goku: His name is Master Roshi. He was my first teacher and a father figure to me.

Kiba: How many teachers have you had?

Goku: I've had 5 teachers, but he was the best. He taught me martial arts.

Kiba: Wow, and he was powerful.

Goku: That's right. Now I'm stronger, but back then, he was much more powerful. I couldn't even land a single blow on him, haha.

Kiba: Wow, if I train hard, I hope I can surpass him too, haha.

Goku: Haha, that's the spirit. Well, Kiba, it's time to go. It's getting dark.

Kiba: Alright, Goku-san, let's go.

Goku: Time to go, girls/guys!

Everyone: Okay, Goku-san.
Time skip
Goku: The day has come. Once we go there, there's no turning back.

Rias: We're ready, Goku-kun.

Goku: Hold hands so I can teleport us to the crack where the Trihexa is located.

Everyone: Alright, Goku-kun/Goku-san.