Part 7

Goku: Well, my proposal is that you let us help finish this faster, considering my power. (he said it with a smile, making the two members blush)

Xenovia: Okay, tonight, come to the abandoned church, or just sense our presences.

Goku: Okay, I'll be there at 9:00 pm.

Irina: We will wait for you, Goku-kun.

After the two members left, Goku addressed Kiba's departure from the Gremory clan.

Goku: Don't worry about Kiba; I'll keep an eye on him.

As the hours passed, it was already 8:55.

Goku: It's time to go.

Rias: Be careful, Goku-kun.

Goku: Don't worry; send your familiars to watch over Kiba since I have a bad feeling about this.

Rias accepted the suggestion, and Goku used teleportation.

At the church, just like in the original story, Irina and Xenovia were bathing. But when Goku appeared in front of them, he realized they were bathing, so he also jumped into the water

Goku: Well, tell me what you want to talk about.

Just like in the original story, they discussed their plan.

Goku: Time to go. (He said it coming out of the water without realizing his exposure.) Oh, my apologies!

Xenovia and Irina: Put some clothes on you pervert.

Goku (innocent): What is a pervert?

Seeing this, the girls walked toward Goku.

Irina (blushing): Promise us you won't be a pervert.

Xenovia (somewhat excited): Well, Goku, considering your innocence, a pervert is someone who has inappropriate sexual behavior. But don't worry; we know you didn't mean anything by it.

Goku: Thank you for understanding.

The next day, everyone gathered except Kiba, who was unconscious at home after an attack by a priest.

Goku: Hey, Rias-chan, where's Kiba.

Rias: Kiba is unconscious at home; he was attacked by a priest wielding an Excalibur.

Goku: I had a feeling that the priest would use an Excalibur, considering he might be heretic.

Church members arrived, and Goku explained the plan to split into two groups.

Goku: We're all set. In case of imminent danger, fire your attacks to the sky immediately.

Everyone agreed, and they set out on their mission.

As the story continued, Goku confronted Kokabiel, who seemed surprised by Goku's power . Goku also saw the unconscious Irina

Goku (seriously): What do you want in the territory of Demons, Kokabiel?

Kokabiel: Nothing special; I just want to kill Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri.

Goku (annoyed and serious): I won't allow you to harm my fiancée, Rias Gremory, or Sona Sitri.

Kokabiel (shocked): Your fiancée is Rias Gremory?

Goku: Yes, and soon Sona Sitri will be my fiancée too. Now, leave, or face the consequences.

Kokabiel retreated, and Goku tended to Irina.