Part 9

After defeating Kokabiel, Goku began training the members of the Gremory and Sitri clans for a week.

Goku (thoughts): Hmmm, I have a feeling something bad is going to happen tonight. Goku snapped out of his thoughts and went to the occult club.

Goku: Hello, it seems you all are doing better now.

Akeno (happy): Yes Goku-kun!

Goku (happy): I'm glad you're all feeling better. If anyone still has pain , I can heal them with my transformation to Super Saiyan God.

Everyone (astonished): Really?!

Goku then transformed, and the girls blushed at his appearance.

Rias (blushing in her thoughts): Wow, Goku-kun looks even more handsome with his red hair. ( I wonder why )

Goku used his divine power to heal everyone.

In the heavens :

Michael: This divine presence surpasses my father's.

Back at the club:

Goku: Everyone is healed now.

Everyone (surprised): Wow, Goku-kun/san/sempai, you are incredible.

Goku (a little red): It's not a big deal, haha.

After about 10 minutes, Sirzechs would visit the occult club.

Goku (happy): Hello, Sirzechs, what brings you here?

Rias: What's the reason for your visit, brother?

Sirzechs: No need to bow; I came to inform you that tonight, we will have the peace treaty right here at the Kuoh Academy.

Goku (surprised): Why the academy?

Sirzechs: I apologize for not introducing you to my companion. Some may not know her, but others do. She is my Queen, Grayfia.

(Note: Grayfia is not married to Sirzechs, and his wife is a high-class demon.)

Grayfia: Nice to meet you. (She said it a little red while seeing Goku.) ( Goku has next level Rizz)

Rias: Okay, brother, we'll be ready for the treaty tonight.

Sirzechs: Good, the treaty will take place at 10 o'clock.

Everyone agreed, and after Sirzechs left, Goku asked Rias a question.

Goku (curious): Rias, why do I feel a demonic presence in Xenovia-chan?

Xenovia (blushing): Well, I am the 2nd Knight of President Rias. Since I found out that God was dead , I no longer have a purpose to fight for him.

(Note: I don't know if I mentioned it in the previous chapter, but Kokabiel revealed the death of God )

Goku (a little surprised): I understand now, haha.

Goku (seriously and curious): Hey, Rias-chan.

Rias (curious): What is it, Goku-kun?

Goku: Why do I always feel a presence in the room next to the meeting room.

Rias (matter-of-factly): That's my second Bishop, Gasper Vladi. He is my bishop, just like Asia-chan.

(Note: In this context, "Bishop" refers to a high-ranking piece in a chess game.)

Goku: I see. Why doesn't he leave that room?

Rias (serious): Well, Goku-kun, the reason is that he can't control his vampire power, which involves time manipulation. It's considered dangerous.

Goku (surprised): So he can freeze and manipulate time at will. (He said it, remembering a character named Hit.)

Rias: Exactly, Goku-kun. Why do you ask?

Goku (determined and with a smile): It's time to help him and teach him to control his power, don't you think?

Rias (happy and surprised): Are you sure?

Goku: Absolutely. Let's go get him.

The boys and girls agreed.

Goku: It seems you have a magic barrier that activates during the day and deactivates at night.

Rias (surprised): How do you know?

Goku (seriously): I sense half-demon presence inside and... VAMPIRE!

Rias (surprised): Shhh, he'll hear us and get scared.

Goku: Sorry. Let's go in and break the barrier. (They entered the room.)

Gasper (fearful): Close the door! The outside world is dangerous!!

Goku (confused): Why do you say that?

Rias (explaining): Goku-kun, Gasper has spent his entire life being mocked and mistreated by other vampires because he was born half-human and half-vampire.

Goku (sad): That's terrible! No one is inferior to anyone. Gasper-san, what if we go outside? I promise no one will hurt you because I'll protect you.

Gasper (nervous): R-really?

Goku (happy): Of course. Let's go outside, but just for today. I'll stay by your side and make sure nothing bad happens.

Gasper (feeling relieved): Okay, I'll trust you, but only for today. Let me stay here.

Goku (happy): That's alright. I'll come for you tomorrow. Take care and rest.

As the hours passed, it was time to carry out the peace treaty.

Goku and the members of the club arrived.

Goku: Hello, everyone!