Thank you 100k reads and almost 100 followers!!!

This has nothing to do with the plot

Y/n's pov

I laid in bed, coughing. Enid had gotten a cold last week and gave it to me. Multiple blankets covered my body. A tissue box and a large bucket of snotty tissues sat beside my bed. My skin was pale and my nose red from blowing it so much. I coughed a few more times and took a sip of cold water. Enid laid on her stomach on the floor by my bed. She was reading Sleeping Beauty out loud for me.

"He leaned down and..." she was cut off by a knock on the door. She sighed and got up to open the door. Wednesday stood on the other side, with a box of chocolates in his hand.

"Enid, who is it?" I asked and blew my nose. She stepped out of the doorway to show me.

"Wednesday?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He gave a sheepish smile.

"I just wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend," he said as he entered my dorm. Wednesday sat down on my bed, right next to me.

"I'll leave you two alone," Enid said before running out the door. Wednesday handed me the chocolate and laid down next to me, wrapping his arms around my waist. He nuzzled his face in my neck.

"Wednesday... No... You're gonna get sick." I said trying to push him away but he wouldn't let go and just held me tighter.

"I don't care, my love..." he mumbled into my neck. I began to eat the chocolate he gave me. He gently kissed my neck as I had a few chocolates. I held a piece of chocolate to his lips. He ate it quickly before resuming kissing my neck. He eventually fell asleep after a few minutes. I followed his lead.

💀💀💀

A few days later I felt much better. I took my usual route to Wednesday's and Ethan's dorm with a container of soup in hand. I knocked on the door and walked in. Ethan was nowhere to be found but Wednesday laid in his bed, tissues everywhere.

"What did I tell you," I said, handing him the soup.

"Shut up." He coughed and blew his nose.