Chapter 6- Kayla

I couldn't remember how long I had been asleep when I opened my eyes or where I was. When my eyes finally fluttered open I was met with bright fluorescent lights and some guy standing across the room. He stepped twords me and spoke to me in a soft whisper as if trying to calm me down. 

"Hey hey, it's okay you're okay, you're safe now, you're at the hospital no one will hurt you now." He said to me. He went to reach for my hand but I thought he was going to hit me so I flinched. He backed away a little.

 He was kinda cute. He had short dark brown hair, icey blue eyes and was tall. He looked alot taller than me. I knew I was 5 foot 3 inches so he had to be atleast 6 foot. He looked a little older than me but not by much. He was a stranger and that scared me. 

"I'll be right back." He said and walked out the room. 

I looked around the room and noticed there were flowers, who in the world would get me flowers? A few minutes later a nurse comes into the room and starts doing all these things to me. She put a band around my arm and looked on a screen. 

"What are you doing to her?" The strange man asked, he seemed worried. 

"Just checking her blood pressure and vitals and things like that." The nurse said. 

I watched as the man walked out of the room and the nurses kept doing tests on me. A doctor came in as well. It was a male doctor who looked about in his 50's. 

"Hello Kayla, I'm Dr. Perry."