The end.

Hello all my lovelies who have made it this far. Congratulations! You've made it to the end. This has been a long and tough and stressful journey. And even though it's been tough I've had quite a few great people help me with this. 

I wanna thank alot of people who have helped or supported me through this whole story. 

Special thanks to @FallenForWords for being extremely supportive of this story for the time it's been being written. And just being a great friend in general, and even asking when i was gonna update the story. Those of you who didn't want me to kill off any important characters you can thank her, she wouldn't let me 😂. She is also a writer and a way better one than I am, I definitely recommend you go read some of her stories and give her a follow. Thank you @FallenForWords you truly have been a great supporter and an even greater friend! Love you ❤️!!!

Special thanks to @lexi_flynn09. They have been a great supporter, been there for me and helped a lot with writers block. They definitely keeps me on my toes. Lexi is a writer as well and has a few great stories on here, I definitely recommend you go read their stories and give her a follow! Thank you so much @lexi_flynn09, you've been an amazing supporter and a amazing friend! Love you ❤️!!!

Special thanks to @namikalor . Now although she doesn't write very many stories (that I know of) she has been a great help with constructive criticism. She has been excited when I post new chapters and her feedback is extremely helpful.  Thank you so so much @namikalor for all your help. You've been a fabulous supporter and a fabulous friend! Love you ❤️!!!

Special thanks to @fxrgeteverything . He has been super helpful with this story. Whether it was getting sneak peaks or even helping me sort out my idea, and even helping me make this somewhat comical. His funny comments have made making this story even better. Thanks so much @fxrgeteverything, you've been a fantastic supporter, and fantastic helper and an even more fantastic friend! Love you ❤️!!!

And an even bigger thanks to every single one of my readers. I honestly didn't think very many people would read this. I hope everyone has enjoyed it and lots of love to all of you. I plan on getting this published one day so make sure to keep an eye out for that. 

Now enough of my blabbing, I'm sure y'all are probably tired of that already lol. Once again, thank you to everyone mentioned and all of my readers. This has been a great and an amazing journey and all of you have made it possible!!!

Thanks so much, and until the next story farewell! ❤️❤️❤️