10. HOW

Jimin pushes Jungkook down to the bed. Jungkook smirks as his body bounces on the hotel's bed. Jungkook was turned on by Jimin's power in his actions. He then proceeds to straddle Jungkook's waist and leans down close to his face.

"After this, you'll only be thinking about me baby" Jimin said seductively

"Show me what you got" Jungkook responds

Jimin and Jungkook's lips met as they passionately fight with their tongues. Jimin's hands travel down to Jungkook's pants so he can unbuckle his belt. Jungkook also proceeds to zip down Jimin's pants as well.

Eventually they pull away from the kiss to bare their bodies to each other. Clothes were thrown either somewhere on the bed or the floor. Jimin admired Jungkook's body. Jungkook as well admired Jimin body.

"I want to fuck you on all fours...is that okay?" Jungkook asked teaching down to stroke Jimin's member

Jimin nods his head "I'm already prepped for you" he then moans the faster Jungkook flicked his wrist

Jungkook looks at Jimin smug "You really planned this?"

Jimin smiles "Yeah I did" he then turned around to get on all fours and that's when Jungkook discovered the butt plug

"Well shit..."

Jungkook removes the buttplug slowly. He then smacks Jimin's ass leaving a hand print. Jimin moans into the pillow below him and wiggles his butt. Jungkook wasted no time.

He takes some lube he usually carries on dates. He pours it all over Jimin's ass making sure it centered Jimin's entrance. He may have been prepped already but extra care is important.

Jungkook inserts his finger and begins to thrust it. Jimin moans some more and bites his lips as he now looks a bit over his shoulder to watch Jungkook's pleased expression. Jimin begins to push himself into Jungkook's finger to show how desperate he was.

"I want you Kookie" Jimin whines

Jungkook was completely turned on and he quickly finds his pants on the floor. He had a condom in there and so he unpacks it and wraps his around his member. He strokes himself until he gets back on the bed and aligned himself against Jimin's entrance.

"You tell me if i'm hurting you"

Jimin hums "Consent is so sexy. But don't worry I can take your big ego right there" he said with a seductive tone

Jungkook chuckles and pushed himself inside of Jimin. He immediately was sucked in by Jimin's entrance. Meanwhile Jimin's eyes nearly rolls to the back of his head by the immense pleasure he was already feeling. Jungkook was big enough that he was already hitting his sensitive areas.

"Oh fuck..." he moans out loud "Just fuck me please"

Jungkook wasted no time as he grabs Jimin's hips and begins to rock himself into Jimin. The pace was at a medium first starting out. Then eventually it gets fast and the bed rocks against the hotel wall. Jimin is moaning loudly.