14. THE

"Park!" Jimin's dance professor shouts "You're off beat you're off beat!"

Jimin hasn't been in his right mind ever since his disastrous ending date with Jungkook. He's even been losing sleep over it. In Jimin's mind he's been thinking what is it that he's doing wrong.

Or even, what is it about Jungkook specifically that makes him afraid to acknowledge Jimin's feelings. Jimin's been making it obvious. Yes there's a lot of I told you so moments from Taehyung. But Jimin truly feels he can be the one.

"S-Sorry I-I-"

"cut the music!" The professor shouts

The music is gone and everyone else in class stops dancing. Jimin puts his head down expecting the shame and lashing out from his super strict dance professor. Unexpectedly she looks at Jimin gentle. She can see the tiredness in his face.

"I don't know what has been happening with you lately, but i'll give you some leeway since this isn't like you. Please take care of yourself Jimin I would hate to see your downfall" She said looking intently into his eyes "Rest up well when class is over, okay?"

Jimin sadly nods his head. Once class was done he immediately walks back to his dorm. He takes a shower and then lays in bed. He has some snacks with his as he eats his inner turmoil away. Just then like always Taehyung comes back at the right time.

"Hey" is all he said taking his shoes off and also changing his paint stained clothes "Can we talk after my shower?"

Jimin just sighs and nods his head. He waited for Taehyung finishes his shower quickly and he immediately sits down across from Jimin on his bed. Taehyung gives Jimin a knowing look.

"I've been concerned for you Jiminie...why do you look like you've been hit by truck. W-Where's my cute energetic and sassy Jiminie?"

Jimin falls back on his bed and just sighs again "You already know why...and I know it's stupid but I can't get h-him off my mind. I-It's driving me crazy!"

Taehyung then pats Jimin's leg "He basically made it clear he doesn't want you Jimin. I mean—ugh! He's not the only man in the world. Do you need me to set you up on some blind dates? Because I ca—"

Jimin shakes his head "It's no one but him, you don't understand Tae! I know it sounds fucking stupid to go hard for Jungkook but...but I feel like no one tries to understand the real him. I think about when we were kids...he was always misunderstood. I feel like he's just putting up this persona to be cool!" he rants getting out of breath

Taehyung sighs once again "Okay but, that was years ago. You guys just reconnected as adults. I'm sure things are different. Yeah he may have his reasons he's not into you but— I don't know how about you just ask why he's not interested. Hopefully it'll shut down this fantasy you have in your head"

Jimin glares "I know you're just protecting me Tae, I respect that. But i'm telling you, I can't just leave him alone"

_______________________________

low key this is kinda giving psycho love vibes. What the hell am I writing lmaoo

 What the hell am I writing lmaoo