NES #5: Prologue

Collaboration: a series collaboration made by the organization named PROJECT FINISH.

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction, Names, Characters, business, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Story: This story is part of five installment of No Escape Series made by Project Finish, the story is not a romantic story, so if you're looking for a perfect romantic story then you're in the wrong place. This is a mystery/thriller story but if you continue reading, the story might have errors and might disappoint you.

TRIGGER WARNING: this story contains strong actions and languages. Read it at your own risk.

BEWARE: the photos that were used for the cover weren't mine, credits to the rightful owner.

Attention: typographical errors and grammatical errors ahead.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

ALRIGHT RESERVED 2023 ©

***

"No family or blood related, if you made a big mistake then you will pay for it."

LAS INCÓGNITAS

—> the Las Incógnitas was created by a Japanese man who's living in Spain and it was originally from Madrid, Spain. It's an organization who secretly help the government to eliminate those people who abuse its power. Their motto is "No friends, family or blood related, if you made mistake then your will pay for it."

—> the organization was passed down to the next ruler who deserves the position. Generation after generation and its getting bigger and bigger as well as getting more powerful because of those powerful people behind the organization especially the President, kings and queens, other royalties of other countries, and other officials.

—>the organization has specific groups; these are Directors, higher ups, Phoenix, Phantom, Eagle and Mist.

•Directors

the agents who tell what to do to the lower groups, the directors are the ones who are really prone to killings because they're exposed to everyone, their identity is not hidden. They're the ones who receive calls and help from people.

•The Higher Ups

the agent who arranged the mission, who gave the mission to that AGENT, the one who will organize the mission, who will monitor the lower section group. The one who will receive the order or the Directors.

•The Phoenix

these are the agents who will command and replace the Higher ups if they're not around, this section are the most mysterious group because they're the one who hides their Identity the most event the higher-ups knows and only the directors where they belong knows their real identity, they're also known as THE COMMANDER and THE KILLER, sometimes they been mistook as lower section group of agents.

•The Phantom

These agents are the second commander who will replace the Phoenix when EMERGENCY comes, they're the one who mostly hold the information from the Higher ups, Phantom and Phoenix are partners. Most phantoms are good in computers and technology. They're the one who's mostly in charge of monitoring them behind those technologies.

Also known as the eye of information.

•The Eagle

These agents are really good with guns, they're the ones who take the mission most of the time. They're the ones who are prone to killings or ambushes. They take the long and short range, hand to hand combat, and also part in the technology department.