07

Mission 7: New House

Alison's POV

It was a long talk with that attorney who's friend of Zhangwei, I looked back where I saw Maven was lost in nowhere. After she get her phone from her bag that Zhangwei was holding she left us, she's talking to someone on the phone too.

But when I entered the car, I saw her phone keep ringing, I now understand why she's lost in nowhere now. It's because of her father again. Hinahanap na naman siguro nito si Maven ngayon, I know they love her but in a wrong way. Malaki na anak nila, hindi na nila ito pwedeng diktahan.

She already have her own mind, own decision, sana suportahan nalang nila or maybe just guide her, hindi yung pangungunahan nila yung anak nila. The way they treat her is far away from being daughter, they always keep her, they always keep her from the world.

Hindi isang suwail na anak si Maven, she knows what's right and what's wrong, sinusunod nya ang kanyang mga magulang kapag alam nyang tama ang ginagawa nito but always say no when she also know that it's not right. She doesn't want being told, she knows what do to and hate the fact that she's always told what to do.

I glance to her phone when she hold it, she turned it off and handed to Zhangwei who's shocked of what Maven did pero kinuha parin nito ang cellphone ng babae at inilagay sa bag nito. I don't really understand what did Zhangwei did just to get the bag to Maven easily.

Maven doesn't like anyone touching what's hers.

"Let's go, I already settle the problem." Zhangwei stated and start the car.

The friend he was talking earlier is his friend, they're talking about what happened and what Shiela was facing right now, when Zhangwei talked about it and used a code to talk with him about our Agency, I know the man is also an agent. The code they used is only for Las Incógnitas Agents except for the mist.

Maven and I stayed quite inside the car and I can tell that Maven is asleep again because she's not moving. I was really thankful because there's no heavy traffic along the way. Bumili na rin kami ng pagkain namin in case of emergency starving.

"Nandito na tayo.."

Hindi ko namalayan na nandito na pala kami, I was just looking outside the car to distract myself from sleeping. Ginising naman ni Wei ang mahimbing na natutulog na si Maven

"Are we already here?" That's what Maven immediately asked after she woke up.

Lumabas naang din ako ng sasakyan, agad na bumungad sa akin ang isang tyan na gate at isang cute na bahay. The color combination is gold and white, even Maven stared for it.

"Let's go inside." Zhangwei got a key from his pocket and open the lock and the chain that was keeping the door of the gate lock

"What's the purpose of having a chain when you can just climb over it without even wasting a sweat." I stated while looking to Zhangwei.

"Design purposes." Maven sarcastically answered, si Wei naman ay tahimik lang na naglakad papasok sa loob.

We followed and as we walk inside, I saw how good the surroundings are, full of garden and wide space of ground. A fountain in both side where the way is in the middle. Looking so expensive. I wonder how much this house cost.