24

ALISON

"Teacher.." Fave called and get my attention, I chuckled to her. She used to call me teacher when I teach her everything I know about technology.

"Have a seat and let's talk about the reason why you're here inside my lab." I offered them a seat.

I could feel their gazes but I act like I actually don't noticed them. They're still the same person I know years ago. I know what kind of life they have right now, Zhangwei continue on his basketball journey, while the two are now focusing on their department.

Still an agent but don't know totally what's behind the Philippine Agency. They're clueless of everything that almost everyone are eating the agency with corruption, using the agency for their illegal agenda.

And I am one of those victim, being framed up to get kicked out from the agency, they're kicking out the agents who's doing their work right. Those agents that might get in their way or against to them.

"You totally pursue your career as a doctor." I looked at Brandon while looking to my robe.

I just came from work and I received a message from Fave that she have a accompany, I totally don't expect them at first but when they entered the gate, I was shocked when I saw the three on them being one again.

I looked down to my robe where I can see a faint of blood, not really noticable but if you look closely you will noticed it "Yeah, why not that's my profession."

And beside, I already have a license but didn't apply for work but in case for emergency I can show them that I am a licensed doctor and totally can helped them. I saw how their eyes roamed around me that made me a little bit uncomfortable.

"Let's get to business.."

I sat down on my chair and asked what they want. As I expected it's all about their new mission, even though I am not an agent anymore, I am still willing help them for good and I have still an open access to the agency that no one knows.

It's about this files that they can't crack in instant because of the firewalls that was being built to protect the files. I don't know whre did they get this but I only encounter this kind of firewalls when Maven built something for me to crack.

My lips formed a thin line when I remembered her again, even though she's like that cold heart, often being called as heartless but you learned something to her. She challenge me to crack a very strong firewalls that it took me almost month cracking it.

Nagsisimula pa ako non.

And I would never thought that I would encounter this kind of firewalls again.

"It's so strong that it might take days or weeks, worst month." I looked at them. "I can crack this maybe days but using my twenty-four hours time but I have a work."

They both shared a look, looks like they're talking to each other using their eyes, bumalik naman agad sa akin ang kanilang tingin.

"Even if Fave and I collide to break the firewall it would take us months to break that." Shiela was the one who spoke "We would like to take a risk to let you crack this file."

"And what do I get in return?" My eyebrows raised looking to them. I looked to their eyes each one of them. "I don't work for free, even if your my family. Work is a work."