01

Mission 1: European Agents

Zhangwei's POV

"Nakakaintindi pala ng tagalog, sir," Tumingin ako sa isa sa mga tauhan ko na nakatingin sa dalawang babae na nakatayo sa hindi kalayuan sa amin.

I remained silent as I watched the two women. I know that they can understand different languages but I didn't even expect that they could speak fluently, the Filipino accent caught me off guard. Though I know that they have Filipino blood.

But the fact that they were raised in Europe shocked me. Alison Andrade is half Filipina and Half Italian, her mother is an Italian and her father is a Filipino, she can speak and understand seven languages and even speak those languages, fluently.

She studied at the Yonsei University In Korea, she took the course of Medicine and graduated with a Latin Honors.

Then this woman named Maven Jade Alcazar, shocked me when I read her background information. She can speak fifteen languages and can speak those languages, fluently, she has a blood of Japanese, Filipino, Italian and Spanish as her mother is a half Spanish and half Japanese, while her Father is a half Filipino and half Italiano.

She studied at Harvard University in Medicine who graduated with a Latin honors, after a year she studied again in University of Spain as a lawyer who graduated with a Latin Honors again.

A woman who has two degrees and aces those courses in ease with a latin honors.

Reading their credentials made me speechless. Looking at them they look so fragile and look like a glass that only one wrong move they might break but the opposite, one wrong move they might break you.

"Putcha, tapos nilait pa natin ng kaunti kanina," Bulong ng isa pang tauhan ko sa likod ko.

Nasa dike sila ngayon nakatanaw sa may dagat dahil sa magandang tanawin narin na kanilang natatanaw. It was Alison who forced Maven to joined her, by the looks of Alison she's enjoying but Maven? I don't really know about that.

I can't read her when I can easily read people if I like it but I can't read her, it's like she's blocking me from reading her.

"Katakot pa naman si Ma'am Maven, tingin palang parang manginginig kana," Dagdag pa ng isa.

Her eyes hold something, it screams power and holds something that can't be named, she's a dangerous woman. Her eyes looked cold like Ice but I could tell that behind those eyes was something that might have blown up everything. She was standing there looking so powerful, dominant and graceful watching Alison who's amaze looking at the beautiful horizon.

"Tingin nya palang parang pinagbabantaan kana eh," I stayed silent as I heard them talk about her.

Mukhang naiinip na si Maven kaya naman ay bumaba na ito at mabilis na pumasok sa loob ng van. When she first entered the van earlier, she made the whole place quite with those expression. That Forest Green blue eyes with coldness.

Heterochromia. Her blue eyes are the same as mine, it look so beautiful that you might drown kung hindi ka agad makakaahon sa nagngangalit nitong alon.

"Ali, come on. You can see those next day! I wanna rest!" She shouted, calling her friend who rolled its eyes.

"KJ.." tawag niya dito saka pumasok sa loob ng van.

She didn't say anything and just put her seatbelt on. Pinaandar ko nalang ang sasakyan ko papaalis sa lugar, Matagal ko ng binabantayan ang dalawang ito simula pa sa Japan dahil may mission din daw ang dalawang to but they always got away from me.

Then I know she saw me several times, but that's not a coincidence. It was my plan to let them see me baka kung anong isipin nila na ako yung sumusunod sa kanila. Ang rinig ko matinik pa naman ang dalawang ito, one of the most dangerous tandems in Europe based. Hindi ko pa alam kong anong rangko ang dalawang ito, the directors didn't even tell me about it.