Character bios

WORK IN PROGRESS

Thundercracker

Species: Cybertronian

Occupation: 2nd in command of the decepticons, Decepticon air Commander

Alt Mode: F-16 Fighting Falcon

Description: Thundercracker is loyal to the Decepticon cause but has some doubts about how they do things but does not vocalize them out of fear of being branded a traitor. He believes that the Decepticons are forged through combat not unnecessarily slaughter. Now a days he is tired, over worked. Most of this stress is caused by pressure of being the second in command, having to keep order, and mostly his teammates. He also secretly likes to write screenplays and wants to some day become a screenwriter.

Relationships:

Starscream - Boss/leader

Cloudcover - Therapist

Likes:

Having free time.

writing.

Energon wine (it helps him deal with his problems)

Dislikes:

Ramjet

Skywarps's pranks.

Sunstorm

Species: Cybertronian

Occupation: Decepticon Seeker

Alt Mode: Futuristic Fighter Jet

Description: Sunstorm is a clone of Starscream, based on a older body type starscream was using. He is a suck up for anyone giving praise regardless if their friend or foe. This sometimes can be a hindrance in combat. He has a solar powered fusion reactor inside of him meaning he does not need to consume Energon but instead bath in the light of a star. Sunstorm can endure an enormous amount of stress and manipulate exotic radiation that has similar properties of a star, enchanced regeneration, and if he uses his power enough he can become hot enough to overheat any machine that come in a 5 meter radius and melt anyone that touches him. He is completely unaware of these abilities, but considering what happened to the other Sunstorm, it's probably for the best.

Ramjet

Species: Cybertronian

Occupation: Decepticon Seeker

Alt Mode: F-22 Raptor

Description: Ramjet is crazy and violent. He likes to blow things up with his missile and he lacks intelligence. But he is ideal in being a distraction for the enemy and if you want things blown up. He also likes to bash the enemy with his head which sometimes knocks himself out. Many of his comrades believed he hit his head when he was hatched.

Likes:

blowing things up

explosions

Ramming his enemies with his head

Dirge

Species: Cybertronian

Occupation: Decepticon Seeker

Alt Mode: Modified F-15 Fighter Jet

Description: Dirge is morose and silent and tends to talk to himself when he thinks he is alone. He does this so he appears to be cool and intimidating to both his allies and enemies (it's not working). But in reality the stuff he says are like it came from a edgy 90s comic book character. Secretly wants to have a nice and peaceful life, but that is not really a possibility anymore.