Good times

It is a cold night, It's times like this that I remember my old squad. I remember the good times, before those giant robot monsters came. I remember when I felt down because I lost my prey, A would say "you have to be quicker than that. But remember to be quick next time. Plus there will always be more than just a single worker drone." C would just say "damn that sucks, but remember to shoot their tiny legs off and slowly approach them as they slowly crawl away in a desperate attempt to escape." He would have an X on his screen and his mouth would have a wide smile showing his sharp teeth and dripping silva.

I remember the cool nights where I can feel my joints stiffen. A and C were there to accompany me. We were like a family, no matter what we loved each other, did everything for each other and trusted each other. Even when I made mistakes they forgive me and don't punish me for something small. I feel useless sometimes but they always remind me that I'm the heart and soul of the squad. A was always bossy but knows when to calm down. C was always violent and crazy but knows how to comfort others when they are having trouble. Even if I get the least amount of kills, I'm not treated as a burden.

A was a good leader with integrity. He respected me and C even when we failed. C was a good teammate that cares about us. I couldn't think of a better squad to be a part of. I feel really lucky to be with them. I felt like I didn't deserve to be a part of this squad, I always felt useless due to my low kill count.

But they're gone now, killed by those monsters, those large robots that turn into fighter jets. I miss them, I miss their voice, their comfort, their hugs.....I cherish every moment I have of them in my memory banks.

I miss them so much.