-{Notice}-

There will be some changes, this collection is now no longer share continuity with my first fanfic "Addictive Romance" as that fanfic has been discontinued.

However this does not mean I will stop writing for this one. It's just that this collection will contain some details that might contradict "Addictive Romance". However this collection will share continuity with my other fanfic named "Oil and Energon". 

Remember that you can make suggestions, it may or may not be considered canon to this AU but I just want some interactions with my readers. 

Just know I can't write smut. Idk how to write that nor do I really have any desire to write that. 

As for the current state of "Oil and Energon", I'm currently writing the first chapter (well as I'm writing this) and prepare for longer chapters. As for this fanfic, the length of each story will be inconsistent. The one I will upload is very short and the one I wrote after that is the longest one I ever wrote.

But don't forget to leave suggestions in the comments below. I read all the comments (mostly because I don't get alot of them and I have alot do them to kill for now.)

I should start to update the Timeline chapter to shows when which chapters took place in the timeline. I will also update the character bios for characters that appears in this fanfic and the other one.

Anyways have a good day/night (idk what time you're reading this)