Page 47: The Snow Queen's True Plan:

That evening.

"The Snow Queen is your aunt?" Emma asked as she was back at the station with Elsa and Dream.

"According to this heraldry book I found in the library. Her name is Ingrid." Elsa said, turning the book for Emma and Dream to see. "I didn't even know my mother had any sisters. I'm as surprised as you are." She added.

"Well, spend a little more time in this town, love, you'll realize just about everyone's related." Hook said, walking into the room with Neal and the stroller since the babies were getting fussy. "Especially one's soon-to-be-wife to your lifelong enemy." Hook said, moving to kiss Dream's cheek.

"Funny..." Dream rolled her eyes, playfully, when Hook just wrapped his arm around her waist, resting his hand on her little baby bump.

"This book traces the lineage in Arendelle for generations. That's Gerda. My mother. And this is Helga, my other aunt." Elsa said, looking at Emma.

"Whoa..." Neal said as they all looked at the book.

"Look at her, Swan. She looks just like you." Hook added.

"Maybe that's why she was so obsessed with you. Why she kept all those things from your childhood..." Dream suggested when Elsa moved to pick up the scroll.

"She came to this world looking for blondes?" Emma asked Elsa. "There's a lot more than just me..." She added.

"Don't I know it..." Hook smirked, making Dream slap his chest.

"Really?" Neal asked, scoffing at him.

"She wasn't looking for a blonde. She was looking for the Savior." Elsa said, making the four of them look back at her.

"What?" Emma asked her.

"This scroll... the writing is Runic. It's a prophecy. It says, "The name of the Savior is Emma.""

"She knew?" Emma asked, furrowing her brows.

"Before you even did... She knew you were powerful." Elsa continued.

"But why?" Emma asked, looking at Dream, Neal, and Hook.

"It says it right here, "And the Savior shall become Ingrid's sister."" 

"What does that mean?" Emma asked, sounding creeped out again.

"Well, my mother died. And her other sister, she's not around anymore." Elsa sighed as they all looked at each other. "I think Ingrid believes in this prophecy. I think she's looking to replace them..." She continued when the babies started to cry.

"I agree with the twins, this is creepy--" Dream went to say.

"Elsa."

They turned to see Belle hurry into the room. "Yes?" Elsa asked as she turned to Belle, who looked concerned.

"I'm sorry. I'm so, so sorry. But..."

"What?" Elsa asked, seeing that Belle seemed so distraught.

"I've been keeping a secret. I know your sister, Anna. She helped me once..." Belle said as Elsa looked at the others with pure joy and optimism. "But when I had a chance to help her, I let her down. And because I did, she was captured by the Snow Queen..." She continued while watching Elsa's smile fade, while Dream and Hook went to pick up their babies as they started to cry.

"What? Where did this happen? When?" Elsa asked her.

"Arendelle... Long, long time ago. And I have no idea where she is now." She sighed as Elsa looked on the verge of tears, while Dream and Hook walked the babies out of the room since they were crying. "But I'm afraid we have a more pressing concern. The Snow Queen has a mirror, imbued with terrible magic that can do terrible things." Belle explained.

"A mirror? Easy enough. Let's just go smash it." Hook said, over the cries of his son, who he was trying to rock.

"It's not that simple. Rumple told me it's part of an awful spell. The Spell of Shattered Sight. If she casts it, its magic will make everyone in Storybrooke turn on one another."

"The entire town will destroy itself..." Hook sighed when Dream used her magic to make pacifiers appear in both of her kids' mouths.

"And there'd be no one left." Belle sighed.

"Except us." Emma sighed, looking at Elsa.

"What makes you think that she'd spare you and Elsa?" Belle asked, looking like she missed a chapter.

"Because of this." Emma sighed, looking down at the book.

"She wants it to be just the three of us." Elsa sighed when the two of them looked scared. 

"Her perfect family," Emma added.

~season 4, episode 6: "Family Business"~

~695 words~