Page 70: "I'm a Fan of Every Part of You:"

"Dream! Are you all right?" Hook asked, running into the mansion and seeing Emma and Elsa holding her up.

"Emma!" Neal yelled, running in, too.

Hook held onto Dream so tightly that Dream practically melted into his arms. Neal and Emma hugged as Elsa smiled, standing to the side.

"She didn't do it; she didn't take away her magic." Elsa smiled, making Emma scoff a chuckle.

"Wow, I've never seen people so happy about me not doing something," Emma said, looking a little confused.

"We'll find another way to defeat the Snow Queen. Together." Neal told Emma when Dream tried to stand on her when Hook captured Dream's lips into a passionate, heated kiss.

Elsa, Emma, and Neal looked surprised, but this was also how Dream and Hook were—a lot of PDAs and unable to go five minutes without their hands all over each other, which explains why they will have three kids under two. But this was something else, especially for Hook, who did not have his heart in his chest.

"Mmm... Easy, tiger, we've got company." Dream said, pulling away from the kiss, but Hook kept kissing her lips. "I didn't know you were such a fan of my magic." Dream said, holding onto Hook when he finally stopped kissing her.

"Why would you say that, love? I'm a fan of every part of you." Hook said as Dream furrowed her brows.

"Are you all right?" She asked, seeing as he was acting a little strange.

"Of course, love, why?" He chuckled as Emma furrowed her brows, noticing he was being strange.

"If you look at me any harder, you're gonna drill a hole in my head." Dream chuckled weakly at him.

"I'm just relieved... And we will find some way to help you." He said, moving his hand to her cheek.

"Hey, David, just texted... They got Blue to help Dream." Neal said, looking at his phone. "You should go outside. I have a feeling there are a lot of worried people who'll be glad to see you." He told Emma when he nodded to Hook, giving him an understanding look. Emma smiled at him, walking out with Elsa when Hook picked up Dream in a bridal style.

"You sure, mate?" Hook asked him softly.

"Yeah... Go make sure she's okay." Neal nodded, motioning to Dream.

Once they all walked out, Neal entered the room where Gold had the hat, picking up the circular box containing it as he sighed. Gold did not just take Hook's heart, but he got Neal's heart to ensure he did as he wanted.

Father of the year, right?

~season 4, episode 9: "Smash the Mirror: Part 2"~

~429 words~