|5|

ᴵ ᵃⁱⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵒʳʳⁱᵉᵈ

Maria picked up her phone, looked at the text that came through. It was from Maverick, telling everyone to meet up at the beach. Then she was confused, "Why the beach?" Maria questioned to herself. Then Kara rushed into her room, which caused Maria to roll her eyes. "What did I tell you about rushing into my room unannounced Cortell?" Maria questioned.

"Sorry, but did you get Maverick's message?" Kara asked and Maria nodded. "Why the beach though?" Kara then asked. "I asked myself that, but shouldn't we be training for the mission, what does this old man have up his sleeve?" Maria questioned as she got up and then headed to her closet to find something to wear. "This is Maverick we are questioning here, should we be surprised?" Kara asked Maria before walking out of the room and headed back to hers. Maria sighed.

.............

Thumper and Bambi stepped out of Bambi's impala. "You still rocking with the old fashion cars?" Rooster questioned as he approached Thumper and Bambi. "Hey now, Dean Winchester would approve of this car." Bambi said. Thumper chuckled and headed towards the others.

"So about that date?" Rooster asked and Bambi hummed as she made eye contact with him. "I was wondering if we could do it tonight, unless you have plans?" Rooster asked. She smiled. "I would love to chicken boy." Bambi said with a smile, he smiled back then the two of them walked to others.

"Anyone have a clue what's going on?" Moose questioned. "Not a clue, we just got the message to come here." Bambi responded.

"Any of you played Dog Fight Football before?" Maverick asked them as he walked up to them chucking one of the balls at Bambi and the other at Hangman. Everybody looked at each other with confusion. "Well, you'll start today." He finished. Everybody picked their teams. "This should be fun."

.......

"AND HUT!" Someone shouted as the whistle blew and both balls are thrown from the two teams's legs. Thumper passed the ball to Bambi before she was tackled down by Hangman. Bambi quickly scanned to see if anyone was free to catch the ball, but unfortunately nobody was. "BAMBI YOU NEED TO HAUL ASS!" Bambi heard Thumper exclaimed. Bambi then quickly took off running with Rooster, Moose and Payback behind her. "Oh this is some bull.." She mumbled. Thumper and Halo was quick to stop Moose and Payback but Rooster was still tailing Bambi but she was quicker and she made it over the line. Her team cheered. "I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT, THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! WHOOHOO!!!!" Bambi exclaimed as she did her victory dance, which made everyone chuckle at the woman, then her team mates came up and high fived her.

Rooster then comes up to her, "What am I going to do with you?" Rooster asked. "I don't know, but you love me and you know it." Bambi said to him with a slight smirk which caused him to smile. "That's enough lovebirds, too close!" She looked over to see her dad. "Dad, what a surprise to see you here besides you aren't a part of this, want to!" Bambi shouted. "I'll pass." Ghost replied. "Gee I guess you are a fossil that can't move!" Bambi exclaimed. "Whoa, Ghost are you going to take that?" Fanboy commented. "Yeah Ghost?" Coyote questioned. "Alright! Bambi your on!" Ghost exclaimed as he made his way down and stood beside Rooster. "Alright everybody, LET'S GO!" Bambi shouted as the began another round.

...................

At this point of time during the game, everyone has lost count and they're just having a blast at this point. On the other hand, Bambi and Rooster was competing at his point, everyone thought this was amusing, Maverick to would admit it was amusing as well.

"Come on Bambi, Don't go easy on chicken boy!" Her Father shouted. She smirked at Rooster. "Whose team you on Ghost?" Moose questioned. "Just give up already." Rooster said to her as they kept eye contact with each other. "Bring it!" She exclaimed as she took off running in the opposite direction which Rooster took off after her. She slowed down a bit, thinking she was completely safe but she was mistaken when Rooster picked up and spun her around.

"ROOSTER! PUT ME DOWN!" She exclaimed as he was laughing while spinning her around. "Don't think I want to." He replied. She chuckled. "But on second thought, we could do this all day and not go on the date, this perfectly fine." Bambi rambled to which he put her down and she chuckled, Then they made eye contact with each other. He smiled at her.

"See you Chicken boy!" She exclaimed leaving him speechless then he took off after her. "BAMBI!" Rooster exclaimed as he took off after her. By the time they reached everybody, Scoob made his way down to everyone. "Oh dear..." Bambi said. "This is trouble..." Thumper commented as Scoob stood next to Ghost. "Why is this trouble?" Payback asked. "If you heard about these two plus Maverick and Rooster's dad, they were chaos together, dad and Scoob will most certainly play dirty." Bambi said as she folded her arms across her chest, this made Maverick chuckled silently.

"We will not..." Scoob said, sounding offending. "Alright, but the second we see your tricks, we will strike back." Thumper said. "Sounds fair." Ghost said. Bambi nodded.

"And Hut!" Thumper shouted. Bambi tossed the ball to Thumper, then Thumper tossed the ball to Bob which Bob took off running. "Lets go Bob!" Bambi shouted as he was running for it. Bob made it over the line and everybody cheered. Rooster picked him as everybody cheered for him. Bambi smiled then looked over at her dad. She pulled him and Scoob into a hug. "It was great to see you both today, it's like old times almost." Bambi said with a smile. "That's true." Scoob said.

Maverick approached the group, Bambi nodded and headed back to everyone. Scoob and Ghost looked at Maverick. "Not on good terms still yet?" Scoob asked and Maverick nodded. Ghost sighed. "I did tell her, you three need to have the conversation." Ghost said. "She's stubborn." Maverick admitted. "She's gets it honestly." Scoob said as he looked over at his best friend which caused Ghost to give Scoob a look.

..............

As soon as Maria got home, she hopped into the shower then she was looking for an outfit to wear. She then tossed outfit after outfit on her bed. "Damn it." She spatted. Kara knocked on the door, "Hey, you alright?" Kara asked. "No... Bradley's taking me out tonight and I can't find an outfit to wear." Maria replied, then sighed once more.

Kara looked at her best friend. "Maria, this is just a casual date, just wear something casual." Kara answered Maria. Kara then left the room, Maria scanned over the dresses until one caught her very eye.

"Bingo."