|14|

ᴮᵃᵍᵐᵃⁿ & ᴹᵒᵒˢⁱᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵉˢᶜᵘᵉ

"Sir, we are picking up signals from Bambi, Rooster and Thumper in a F-14s, two of them?" Operator questioned. Scoob and Ghost looked at each other. "Maverick." Cyclone said.

"Radios out, No radar. Everything's dead back here." Rooster tells Maverick which made Bambi sigh. "What do I do?" He questions her. "Umm what did my dad and uncle Scoob taught me... also your father did this too.... Try the UFH2 circuit breaker." She said. "I figure it out." He tells her. "I know you will." She said as she smiled a bit. Rooster looked down then worry hit him when he saw the planes.

"Mav and Bambi, tally 2, 5 o'clock low." Rooster points out. She and Maverick look over their shoulder and see seven planes beneath them. "Come on..." She muttered. "That's a lot of them." Thumper mumbled. "What do we do?" He asked. She sighed, "Just be cool, If they knew who we were, we'd be dead already." Maverick replied as Bambi put on her mask as the planes fly closer to them. "Just... wave and look pretty darling" Bambi said as her nerves were on the rise. "Yep... great plan. Wave and Smile at the assholes who would kill us in a heartbeat, amazing Bams." Thumper said.

Maverick waves to the plane next to him then the pilot does a sign he's never seen before. "What's that signal, what's he saying?" Rooster asks Maverick. "Your guess is as good as mine." Maverick replied. "What about that one, have any idea?" Thumper asked her. "Nope." He answered, then Bambi's eyes widen when she realize what that pilot is doing. "Shit, his wingman is moving into weapons envelope Mav." Bambi said. "I don't we can outrun these guys, Mav and Bam." Rooster tells her. "Well.. Shit." Thumper said. 

"I don't think we can do this, there's no way." Bambi said. Thumper scoff. "I know this isn't our Bambi talking about giving up." Thumper said. "Ghost wouldn't give up in the situation, you know this, not even your mom Bambi." Maverick told her. "Come on, Maria. Don't think, just do." Rooster said. Bambi took a breath for a moment before jerking the plane. Taking out two planes while Maverick took out one. One ditched while the two others followed them.

Maverick and Bambi split up, "Alright Thumper, you tell me when you see smoke in the air! Mav, you and Roost stay safe." Bambi called out. "SMOKE IN THE AIR! SMOKE IN THE AIR!" Thumper called out. "HANG ON!" Bambi called out. Bambi dodged the missile taking out one of the enemy planes completely. "HELL YEAH! Bambi! Splash one! Splash one!" Thumper called out.

"Here comes another one!" Thumper called out. Bambi pulls the plane up and she groans. "Thumper, Flares! NOW, now, now!" Bambi called out. "Splitting the throttles." Bambi said as she did so. "Coming around." Bambi said as she and Thumper made their way behind the enemy. "Give me tone! Give me tone!" She exclaimed as she kept her focus on the enemy plane.  "You got him Bambi, you got him!" Thumper exclaimed as Bambi got a lock. "Taking the shot!" She said as she took the shot, but it dodge and did some kind of maneuver. 

"What the hell..." Bambi said as it flew past them. "Holy shit! What the hell was that, Bambi?" Thumper questioned. "That's new one, what the..." Bambi said as she kept her eye on the enemy. "Hang on Thumper, we gotta get low. The terrain will confused his targeting system." Bambi said she got low.

"Here he comes Bambi!" Thumper exclaimed. The plane tried taking shots at them but missed badly. "Talk to me, Thumper, where the hell is the bastard?" Bambi called out. 

"He's still on us!" Thumper called out. "Damn it." Bambi said as she kept an eye on him. Bambi gasped when the plane took a hit. "We took a hit! We took a hit!" Thumper called out. "Damn it to hell." Bambi called out.

"Come on now Bams! Do some of that pilot shit!" Thumper called. "Brace yourself!" Bambi called out. Bambi pulled up and did that trick Maverick had taught her years ago. "Holy shit!" Thumper exclaimed as they were now behind the enemy plane.