|10*|

ᴵ ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ!

Bradley ran to his bronco, "Bradley, get your ass back here!" She exclaimed. "I know you can hear me, you ass!" She spatted. He just shrugged his shoulders, got in. "I know that little shit just didn't." Maria spatted to herself as he took off.

Maria ran quickly to her impala, "GO GET HIM MARIA!" She heard Kara yell. "Damn it Bradshaw." She spatted as she quickly started her impala and quickly tailed the bronco.

"Damn." Coyote commented. "That's what we call love." Thumper commented. "Those two have been playing it off for years, now... I think they just realize it."

"What the hell is going on?" Ghost asked. "Bambi is going after Rooster..." Moose commented. "I FUCKING KNEW IT!" Scoob exclaimed. "I FUCKING KNEW IT, SINCE THEY WERE KIDS, I CALLED IT!" Scoob added and everyone chuckled.

As soon Bradley came to a stop, she pulled in front of him with dust flying. "What the hell, to think Hangman is reckless!" Bradley exclaimed. "Oh fuck you!" She spatted as she headed inside. "Oh you would love too." Bradley spatted back as he followed behind her. "What the hell is your problem Bradshaw?" Maria questioned. "You... do you realize what you and Maverick just did?" Bradley questioned.

"Yeah, it's called doing the impossible." Maria answered. "No that's what you and I call the stupid Maria." Bradley said. "Yeah well It's going to work for the mission." Maria said. "But here the thing, Your not going to care if your going to come home or not, or surviving." Bradley rambled. "I'm a grown ass woman Bradley, yeah I'm two months younger then you... wait wait why do you...?" Maria questioned but was interrupted. "BECAUSE I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" He exclaimed out of nowhere, she froze.

"Bradley..." Maria mumbled. "You heard me, I fucking love you, I have loved you for very long damn time, Every time a boy broke your heart, I wanted to hurt them because how could they hurt someone whose amazing like you. Come on... Scoob, Both of our parents... saw this coming, Maria..." Bradley was interrupted as Maria smashed her lips into his.

She pulled away, "Took you fucking long enough." Maria said as her eyes began to water. Then they smiled and then Bradley smashed his lips into hers. She pulled away for a second, "Listen you big stud, you better take me to bed or loose me forever." Maria said as she looked into his eyes, she saw the lust and love through them.

"Show the way darling..."

.............

Ghost, Scoob and Maverick stood in admiral office.

"Ghost and His Daughter have put me a difficult position captain." Cyclone said. Ghost bit the inside of his cheek and Scoob sighed. "On the one hand, The father and daughter duo have demonstrated that this mission can be flown, perhaps the only way it can be survived. On the other hand, the two of them did it by stealing two multi million dollar military aircrafts and flying them in such a manner that may never be airworthy again." Cyclone explained.

"Iceman is no longer here,  Ghost broke protocol ... I have everything I need to have you court-martial and dishonorably discharged, Bambi won't pay the piper for this." Cyclone said. Scoob sighed. 

"So, What do I do? Risk the lives of my pilots and perhaps the success of this mission or risk my career by appointing you as mission leader, for sure, Bambi would be one of your wingmen?" Cyclone asked as he looked back at Maverick.

Ghost and Scoob looked at Maverick. "Sir..." Maverick started. "Mav." Scoob said then Maverick looked over at Ghost, Warlock and Scoob. "I think the admiral's asking a rhetorical question captain." Ghost said Maverick nodded.

The three of them walked out, "That definitely went smoother then I thought." Scoob said. "Well, I got to see if Rooster and My daughter have killed each other." Ghost said as he ran out of the corridor. "What?" 

...............

*This is your final warning, it starts here *

Their clothes were tossed all over the place, Bradley tossed Maria onto the bed, she let out a giggle as he crawled on top of her. Bradley and Maria made complete eye contact, lust filled their eyes.

"Why did we wait this long?" Bradley questioned. "I don't know Chicken boy, but we waited to long, everyone knew around us." Maria said. "You better not leave me Bradshaw, ever." Maria added, sternly. "Don't ever plan to." Bradley replied. She smiled as he softly put his lips to hers.

Bradley began to kiss on down, she smiled. Then she let out a shaky breath as he became closer, then her mind wandered all over the place,  she let out a gasp and she felt smile against her as he began. She gripped his hair, tightly while he gripped her hips. "Already enough of that." Bradley said as he came back up and smashed his lips onto hers.

"Damn it Bradshaw." Maria whined. "Someone getting impatient." Bradley said as he chuckled, as she playfully hit his shoulder, which caused the both of them to break into a fits, then they both froze, Bradley stared into her eyes. "I promise to stay by your side and protect you." Bradley said. "And I promise to protect you too." Maria said. Bradley pressed his lips to hers as he lined himself up.

He looked worried at her, "You aren't going to hurt me..." Maria said. She smiled. "I'll just keep you distracted..." Bradley said as he pressed kisses against her neck as he slid in, she hissed and bit down on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle darling, tell me when." 

.............

Bradley rolled off to side, They looked at each other and giggled. Then the door knocked, Maria looked at him, "That's gotta be my dad." Maria said. Maria got up and she grabbed Bradley's shirt that was in the dresser and slid her underwear back on, he put on a pair of sweatpants.

Maria and Bradley approached the door, Ghost looked at the couple. "Oh... good to see you didn't kill each other..." Ghost said. "Dad..." Maria said, sternly then he smiled. "Finally..." Ghost said. "He was the one who confessed..." Maria said as she looked up at Bradley and smiled. "So did you get your ass ripped a part by cyclone?" Rooster asked.

"Not to bad, it was just like old times." Ghost said which made the couple chuckle. "Oh we bet it was." Maria said. Ghost stared at his daughter sternly. "Maverick's back on..." Ghost said, Maria smiled. "What now?" Bradley asked. "You two are going to have to find out like the rest of them, have a good night you two." Ghost said as he begun to walk off. "Oh and Bradley..." Ghost said looking back.

Bradley looked at her father. "You better be using protection or your going to end up with that." Ghost said, as he pointed at his daughter. "Dad!" Maria exclaimed her father chuckled. "Good night you two." Ghost said. Bradley shut the door, he looked back at the woman. 

"So..." Bradley said. Maria smirked. "How about you get hot ass back in that bedroom, round 2?" Maria questioned. "Sounds good to me." Bradley said with a smirked. Then he tossed Maria over his shoulder and she let out a giggle as they headed back in the bedroom.

.........

Author's Note

Hmm I always struggle to write filth, like It's nerve wracking, I'm so sorry it took so long to get this chapter out, You will noticed that I didn't do it completely like I'm trying to get more comfortable with doing this but at the same time, I prefer to skip these type of scenes in my books.