Ch:2 (Enemies or Frenemies?)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments
-> Also if u want me to make any changes to the story so plz tell me and ignore the grammatical mistakes I made!🥺

-------------------------------------

This chapter takes place after 7 days of Abhiya being in the big boss's house! In these two days, many things happened such as
1) Abhi and Elvish made a connection with Manisha🐍, Aashika🐍 and Bebika(yes connection not friends)

2)Abhi and Jiya's argument session

3)Jiya, Avinash, Falaq, and Jad getting to know each other

4)Manisha observing the tension between Abhi and Jiya

5)Manisha planning how to make Abhi her friend while also planning a plot against Jiya as she envies her from the very start. Maybe somewhere in her heart, she knew that Abhi and Jiya would be romantically involved in a relationship in the upcoming weeks as you know "HATE IS THE FIRST FORM OF LOVE" but she is she decided to befriend Abhi and Elvish because before coming to the big boss she made sure that her manager researches everyone and made her known about it! When she got to know about Abhi and Elvish's fanbase she decided to befriend them and stick to them. Aashika being her friend made it worse because she had the same thoughts as Manisha, so she decided to make a plan with Manisha to separate Abhiya from each other but to that, they have to befriend Abhi and Elvish and had so much planning and plotting to do.

6)While both Abhiya was busy doing their arguments they didn't know they were feeling attracted to each other and wanted to befriend each other but were scared to admit it!

7) During the first WKW no one was eliminated nor was anything exciting happened except sly remarks coming from Abhi to infuriate and irritate Jiya while Jiya gave it back to him with the same intensity as him in front of Salman! Salman Khan being in a giddy mode helped Abhi by adding more fuel to the fire and laughed after seeing Jiya's pouty face! Like this whole WKW passed and their arguments were the highlight of every episode!

8)Abhi and Bebika made a really fun connection in the first week itself but when Bebika was nominated she started to talk behind Abhis back and just like this they were no more on the same terms as before.

9) to save himself from any controversy and others he started calling every girl in the house"Di" or adding "Ji" at the end of their names except for Bebika and Jiya because as Jiya he had some feelings for her but would never tell it and would accept it himself, while for Bebika he didn't want to acknowledge her after she showed her true colors to him.

10)Jiya and Jad started to form a bond of a"FaTHer and DaUghter". Jiya being a daughter of divorced parents didn't get the fatherly warmth from her father that she craved, but when she got to know about Jad and his daughter she saw the warmth in his eyes of a father for his daughter which also gave her fatherly vibes him, so she started to form a bond with. Seeing Jiya so comfortable with Jad made Abhi mad so whenever he would see them both together he would start a small quarrel session with her.

11) As their arguments grew both of them started to enjoy them but didn't show it on their faces and continued to do so! They looked forward to their little argument sessions and throughout the day would find one or two accuses so they could at least talk to each other if not directly then indirectly was the only option left.

12) Aliya was one of the first ones who saw the spark of love between them after Pooja of course but wouldn't ask him directly. Abhi getting vibes of motherly/ big sister affection from Aliya got close to her. Both the duo would take care of each other. Aliya being the elder one would pamper Abhi as his small brother and would scold him when he would unnecessarily poke Jiya, this would earn Abhi a smirk from Jiya and he would sulk sitting while Aliya would scold him.