Ch:12 (The Unknown Circumstances)

Welcome back lovelies!
For better understanding listen to Locha e ulfat in the background!!!

You guys still haven't completed the previous chapter target, but I am updating it today because I felt I was doing an injustice to those who voted and commented and also I am happy.

Also, I am not going to update unless and until the target given is completed which is 100 votes and 40 comments.

Finish this target and the previous chapters ' targets and I will give you the next update! Ciao!

---------------

"Face of an angel and thoughts of a killer!
& the best thing was she was mine even before she knew she was mine"
~Abhishek Malhan

---------------

As Big Boss stopped talking Jiya ran toward Mohsin and Shivangi, giving them a bear hug.

Jiya (hugging them tightly): Uff! I missed you! I missed you! I missed you guys so so so much that you both can't even imagine

Mohsin (hugging her back): We also did Jiyu!

Shivangi (while coming out of the hug and holding her hands): And seeing you playing so hard and fighting for your rights and standing up for yourself, we are super proud of you Jiya. Not only us but the whole of India is proud of you.

Jiya (with tears in her eyes): Thank you Shivi! Your words mean a lot to me!

As the trio engaged in conversation, Abhishek stood with an air of nonchalance beside the Vimal area, his shoulder casually propped against the door. His arms were folded across his chest, and his right leg was elegantly crossed over his left, exuding a sense of relaxed confidence.

He smiled seeing Jiya smiling and laughing openly. It has been a while since she has been so carefree and has been laughing without any care of the world. She looked beautiful when she laughed he thought. Not only beautiful she looked gorgeous, stunning, captivating, and all the synonyms of the word beautiful that he could remember.

While he was in his own world, Mohsin saw him smiling while seeing Jiya happy so he silently nudged Shivangi with his shoulders and eyed him to look at the beaming man.

Shivangi giggled lightly and patted Jiya on the shoulder lightly

Shivangi (while clearing her throat): acha Jiya, Tu humein ussay nhi milwayegi kya??

She pointed and Abhishek causing Jiya to give a sheepish look.

Jiya (while rubbing her neck lightly): of course, I will...come let me introduce you both to the man I lo—

She was going to say coming when she realized what she was going to say.

Mohsin (with a teasing smile): to the man who, Jiya?

Jiya (while clearing her throat): Nothing now come with me quietly or else I won't introduce to him Momo

🎵🎶Eklauta mera dil tha
Bhola bhaala simple tha
Tujhse main takraya
Sar phira ho gaya
Mujhe pyaar laga jo
Tujhe laga bhai-chara
Armaan to jaage
Main magar so gaya🎵🎶