Ch9: (Tum, Mein Or Yeh Unkahay Jazbaat)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Samjho Na in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
"Tum gherayion ki baat kertay ho meray pyaar ki...
Tumhein kya paata main kis had tak ja skta hoon tumhein panay k lye...
Pyaar ki to baat hi na krna tum...
Tumhein kya paata pyaar jism say nhi aik insaan ki rooh say hota hai... "
~Abhishek Malhan
(originally written by me😃🙈)
-------------------------------------

A week has passed since their fight, but Abhi didn't talk to her nor did she make any efforts. It was like the two who were once best friends were now turned strangers. Neither of them wanted to face each other. Abhi because he didn't want to get too attached to Jiya and also he didn't want to openly confess that he was jealous due to her new blooming friendship with Avinash, while Jiya because she was busy with her new "friends" Although ignoring Abhi wasn't in her mind it happened so unexpectedly that she didn't get the chance to process what was happening around her. She would never in a zillion years accept that she was jealous and possessive of Abhi. Those two girls ManiKa were the sole reason for her frequent headaches.

After Akanksha's elimination both of them had their own set of differences, It was like some unknown force was pulling them apart but the thing they forgot to realize was that the unknown force was their ego, subconscious, and eagerness to not let their emotions lose.

🎵🎶Oh mere saajna ve dola mere oh
Aankhon mein dekho meri dil ki kaho
Oh mere saajna ve dola mere oh
Baanhon mein bhar lo kahin na jaane do🎵🎶

They couldn't understand why both of them were suddenly so reactive towards each other. Why couldn't they see anyone of the opposite gender with each other? It was like that whenever Jiya would see Manika with Abhi she just wanted to rip their eyes and hands out of their places. On the other hand, Abhi would want to kill Avinash and Jad when he had unexpectedly heard them talking ill about Jiya behind her back. All he could see was red but he controlled himself for the sake of his family and Jiya. He would now Just deal with things in his way. The ways which only he knew. Get ready Avinash and Jad you don't know what you have unconsciously awakened. A beast! He was caged and was now at a loose hungrily looking for his prey. He thought.

Since that day he has been keeping a close eye on them trying to listen and proceed with his plan.

🎵🎶Dam dam dam dam dam, har dam
Bharte hain naam ke tere
Jeete hain tere liye aur
Marte hain naam pe tere🎵🎶

As the days passed by their distance increased. Abhi didn't mind the distance, instead, he used that time to sort out his feelings for her, his Jiya. But it wasn't going well, as whenever he would sit away from the prying eyes of the world someone would come and say things about her. He knew they were lying and were trying to manipulate him, but he was strong-minded, or was he?

Manisha:
Manisha was happy! Happy would be an understatement. She was finally succeeding in her devious plan of separating Jiya and Abhishek and creating differences between them. It had taken her 3 weeks to finally get into his mind and fill it with her web of lies, but that stupid man she called her brother (whom she didn't like to call) wouldn't understand how much she had put in her efforts to separate them. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!
Stupid Jiya who had to be his best friend. Stupid Jiya who was in his heart and mind all the time. How could he not see that she liked him? Was he so oblivious or did he consider her like his small sister? She gagged at her thought. He has to be mine, not hers! Even if it takes calling him her brother she would make him hers and only hers may it be by hook or crook! She thought. She didn't care how but he had to be by her side. To move forward in this game she needed his deviously intelligent mind for that. She couldn't afford to lose that. Of course, she knew he like liked Jiya or maybe loved her and she respected that but she couldn't just accept defeat, so she plotted a plan against her. After all manipulation with the right words and spewing lies at the right time is always a success, Right? So she did what she could in all her strength, told him how Jiya was using him for the game and that she had no feelings for him, told him how she was not a "good friend" as she had been ignoring him for the past 3 weeks only for her newly found friends, tch tch what a shame! She told him.