Ch8: (faasle-e-nazdikyiaan)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments
Listen to Heeryie to have a better experience!

-------------------------------------
Tum itnay naraz ho jao gay k ye mainay Kabhi socha bhi nhi tha...
Shayad ye meri hi galti ho gi k tum mujh say door chali gayi...
Shayad meri dosti main hi ghoot tha k hum aik doojay say door hogaye...
Shayad humara milna hi galat tha...
Shayad tumharay say pyaar kerna gunna tha...
Bas shayad...
~Your writer
-------------------------------------

(Aliya has been evicted)

Some days have passed since their memorable day. Everything was going perfectly until that unfateful day, the day when two best friends were no longer the same which they had been since the first week which people came to love.
Past:
It was the day of the task. Of course, the teams were the same except Manisha was added to Abhi's team. At first, the group shrugged off the possibility of any cynical thing happening but was soon proved wrong when they saw Manisha giving Jiya an evil smirk, a smirk that showed her disdain, revulsion, and her unliking towards her. Jiya being too involved in the task didn't notice her, she didn't see Manisha coming her way, and she didn't catch a glimpse of the sinister look in her eyes.

In the past few days, Manisha saw how close Abhi and Jiya had been, they were so utterly and disgustingly habitable with each other that it made her gag with enviousness. She hated the proximity they shared, she hated how Abhi had made her his sister when she wanted to be more than a sister to him. Hearing him call her his "Choti Behen" made her want to smack him hard until he forgot to call her that utterly disgustful word which she hated with all her heart. Unable to see them so close she made a plan, a plan to separate them, a plan to create misunderstandings between the Oh-so-lovely couple of the house.
At first, she would call him whenever he was enjoying himself with his group especially Jiya to help her with something, Being a softy he would always say a "Yes" as a compulsion and would help her, and then she would keep him occupied with her visionary stories which he would listen to attentively. Slowly she started to tell him things about Jiya, At first he would shut her up but when her words started to maneuver with the incidents during the day he started to believe her, hesitantly. Slowly but steadily was her motive and she was getting successful in doing that.

Abhi being observant would note how Jiya, Avinash, and Falaq were becoming closer to each other. He knew that Avinash was the boyfriend of her ex-best friend Palak, so it was obvious they had a relationship of friendship between them but her giving priority to him didn't settle in his heart. He knew that he could not be blindfolded by his feelings for her, so it was not an option, it could ruin their friendship. He couldn't say anything against them because he knew what the consequences would be, so he waited. Waited until she would come and talk to him, waited until she would start to recognize what they were trying to do. He wanted her to realize it on her own, he wanted her to stand up for herself, and he wanted to see her potential, but she never came! No matter how much he waited, she never came. So when he was lonely the only person who came to him was Manisha, tho she had ulterior motives still she came to him at the time when he was losing his mind, when he wanted to let his feelings out so that his heart could feel light.
Maniasha taking this chance started her plan to separate them. Whenever she would see Abhi sitting alone she would sit with him in the name of giving him "company" and would talk about Jiya with double-meaning words, tho Abhi was understanding her "sudden care" and her "sweet talks" he would let it slide when he would see Jiya sitting too close with either Jad or Avinash. He knew what that group was trying to do, too clearly, but on the other hand, he wanted Jiya to understand how they were suddenly too close to her, he knew they were trying to make her go against him which would never happen, but somewhere in his heart, he had that tiny bit of insecurity for being left alone by his love again. So he started to stay away from her to protect his heart from getting that brutal hurt again, listening to those harsh words coated with sweetness from Manisha. He started to spend most of his time with Ashika and her, sometimes taking part in the gossip, but at that moment he didn't know that he was falling apart, mentally but physically too.
Her staying away was killing him slowly, he wanted to spend time with her, he wanted to tell her how much he missed her, her silly talks, her caressing his hair, her making cupcakes for him, her beautiful laugh which only he was able to make her give, and most importantly his best friend which was know lost from some time.