Ch:3 ( HE IS SICK?!?!)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments

-------------------------------------

The next day when Jiya woke up she felt rejuvenated. She felt like she could conquer the whole world. With a big smile, she sat on the bed and saw her bed partner still sleeping without any worry about his surroundings. Jiya's breath hitched for a second as she saw Abhi sleeping like a cute baby, she admired him for a minute that's when the realization dawned upon her, Abhi never slept throughout the morning song and now seeing him sleeping late like this, she got worried so she decided to shake his arm which was on the LOC line which they created last night when she suddenly gasped. Abhishek was burning with fever, she could now feel him shivering under her touch, so she decide to weave her hand in his hair and give his head a massage even before she could think that it was wrong. When Abhi felt someone touching his hair he opened his eyes slightly and look up to see brown eyes filled with warmth, care, and concern for him. He silently started in those chocolate brown orbs and again closed his feeling slightly content with the massage he was getting.

Both of them didn't speak a word, the silence wasn't deafening it was comfortable until Aliya, Akanksha, and Palak came towards after getting done with their morning routine. The trio looked at each other with skeptical glances and then at the chaotic duo itself. They have never seen them this quiet and understanding till yesterday with each other. They have been used to Abhi waking up and doing his morning routine and Jiya dancing like a free bird and whenever the song would end one of them would make a sly remark to make the other irritated and like that, the whole day would have continued, but when today neither of the duo was seen they got tensed and went straight to the bedroom area where they found the most surprising scene which they haven't seen till know. Knowing both of them the trio shared a surprised glanced and decided to talk with them.

It has been a minute of the trio standing when Aliya decided to speak up, but even before she could talk Jiya shushed them and gave them a pointed look. The trio was shocked to see this but then decided to be quiet. Alyia gave a pointed look at Jiya who signaled to her that she would tell her outside the bedroom area. The group of four walked outside into the living area that's when Aliya spoke up

Aliya (who still was in shock): Jiya beta kya teri tabiyat theek hai?
Akanksha: kahin kal panic attack k baad tujhay sadma to nhi lag gaya?
Palak: kahin tumharay pay koi chudail to nhi aagayi?
Jiya (irritatedly): nhi aisa kush nhi hua! Kyun?
Aliya: Tu Jiya jisko mainay humesha say sirf meray bhai say larta delta hai wo ajj usi insaan ka sar duba rhi thi or jab main kuch kehnay lagi to tunay mujhay chup krwa dya!
Akanksha: haan wohi to main to abhi bhi shock main hu k ye chamtkaar kaisay ho gaya?
Palak: I second that to Jiya pata kya hua hai Abhi ko?
Jiya: Acha to aisay kahon na! Wo baat yeh hai k sabko pata hai jab subha morning song lagta hai Abhi uskay foran baat uth k apni routine krta hai or meray uthnay say phelay hi wahan say chala jata hai (the trio gave her a teasing look but she choose to ignore it) lekin ajj jab main uthi to mainay dekha k wo abhi tak soo raha hai, to mainay usay uthanay k lye usko hilaya lekin jaisay hi mainay usko touch kya to tez bukhar ki wajah say kaanmp raha tha!
Trio (shouted): WHAT, or tum humay ab pata rhi ho
Jiya: yaar aplog chilana band karo phelay, dusri baat mujhay khud abhi pata chala hai
Aliya (worridly): main uskay lye garha bana deti hun us say phelay wo or beemar parhay
Akanksha: main uski zara tabyiaat check kar k atti hu bechara bohat takleef main ho ga
Jiya (suddenly shouted in a jealous tone): NHI
Akanksha: what?
Jiya (composing herself): mera Matlab hai abhi k lye usko rest kernay dete hain phir Alyia ji k saath jake uska haal chaal pooch lenge
Akanksha and Palak gave each other a look and went toward the kitchen to help Aliya, Jiya who saw this sighed in relief and then after giving a last look towards Her "BeD pArTnEr" left for the washroom area to do her morning routine!