Ch 5 (Nicknames💫)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments

-------------------------------------
Is dhokay milnay wali dunyia main ajj mujhay tum milgaye aye dost,
Jispay main khul kar apna haq jita sakta hoon.
Aye meray dost jis zamaanay main sab kisi ka chand hai tu mera sitara nikla
Jis sitaray nay poori kaynat ko roshan kya wai say hi tunay meri dunya Roshan ker di
~your writer
--------------------------------------

Friends! A bond that has a simple name but a deeper meaning. Just like love the meaning of friendship varies on what people feel about it. Some feel that friendship means,
->a person who sticks with u in your worst time
-> a person who knows u inside out
-> a person who is always there for you mentally if he is not there physically.
But for Abhi and Jiya's friendship meant trust before all things, it meant to comfort, it meant transparency and truth fullness.

From haters to fre-enemies to friends. A long way they have came. Nobody expected Abhi Jiya to ever be each other's confidante, but now seeing them with each other so carefree and relaxed they knew they were wrong.

The next day, Jiya accidentally woke before anyone due to her hand being pulled toward her right. As the blurriness went away Jiya saw her and Abhi intertwined fingers which represented strength, unity, and solace. Seeing Abhi taking her hand toward his heart made her heart involuntarily miss a beat. Slowly her gaze went up from their hands toward his chiseled beard and then toward his closed eyes, eyes that held too much, eyes that got soft seeing her even when she was arguing with him, eyes that admired whenever she laughed, eyes that held comfort for her and only her, eyes that showed confidence and process whenever she won or did anything, eyes in which whenever she looked everything went blank, eyes which made her feel weak at her knees, and the eyes which held a certain emotion which she needn't want to believe.

Jiya's Pov:
Hayee mera rab kya banda hai re ye. Kitna cute lag raha hai sotay hue, and god damn this messy hair look koi itna handsome kessay lag skta hai ismay.

Third person's Pov:
It has been a while since Jiya has been admiring him. She didn't know when her free hand went towards his hair and when she started to caress them.
Abhi feeling a touch groaned and as a result tightened his hold on her hand, while hearing him she stopped for a second her heart started to beat fastly after his hold tightened on her hand but she hold the urge to tighten it back with the same force but didn't do so, seeing him not waking up she waved her hand in his hair for a small time but slept after it unaware of the fact that the guy which she assumed to be slept was also awake due to the movements.

Abhi's Pov:
Kya yaar ye to sogayi, kitna maza aaraha tha. (he opened his eyes after a while and then started to admire her) shukar hai is nay apna haat wapas nhi lya. Kitni skoon ki neend ayi ajj itnay dino baad. Kitni pyari or cute lag rhi hai ye sote hue. (and after a while, he slept with a content smile on his face)

Third person's Pov:
It was lunchtime when Jiya saw Abhi coming into the living area wearing a black kurta salwar with his hair perfectly made while fixing his arm buttons, unable to do so with one hand he looked up to see Jiya who was looking at him with her mouth wide. Smirking in his mind and patting himself mentally he went towards her and forwarded his left hand in front of her. Not receiving a response from her Abhi called Jiya again and again, while he shook her shoulder a little when she said

 Not receiving a response from her Abhi called Jiya again and again, while he shook her shoulder a little when she said