Ch:11 (The Thrill)

Welcome back lovelies!
For better understanding listen to RANG JO LAGYO by Atif Aslam in the background!!!

A/N: I want to express my deep disappointment with the response I receive from you guys with every update.

It is demotivating for me to write when only 30 people out of 1k readers vote and 3-5 people comment on my work.

Writing 4k-5k words and spending around 5-6 hours on a single chapter while managing my studies is not an easy task.

I do it because I love writing and I do it for you guys.

However, the lack of feedback makes me question whether you guys like my updates or not.

I have always welcomed constructive criticism and feedback, so if you want me to write anything specific in the following chapters, please let me know in the comments.

I urge you to show your support by voting and commenting on my work instead of being silent readers. Your feedback is essential to my growth as a writer.

Besides I am only updating for those who have recently voted in all the previous chapters. So this would be my last update as my exams are going on.. so see you guys on the 1st or 2nd June! Till then enjoy reading.

P.s: this is my birthday special... it was supposed to be posted on Sunday morning (during my birthday 12 May) but due to technical issues is being posted now

---------------
----------------

SHE LIKES HIM
HE LIKES HER
IT IS OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE
EXCEPT THEM

---------------
---------------

"I pretend to look around, but I am
Actually looking for you!"
~Abhishek Malhan

---------------

Adrenaline.

Abhishek and Jiya woke up to a feeling of intense restlessness and a surge of adrenaline coursing through their veins.

This sensation was so overpowering that it drowned out all other feelings, leaving them hyper-aware of the blood rushing through their bodies.

They felt as though every nerve ending in their body was on edge, causing an inexplicable sense of urgency that they couldn't shake off.

Despite their attempts to calm down, the adrenaline rush persisted, making them feel jittery and restless.

The sensation was so intense that they could feel their hearts beating faster, and their breathing became shallower.

As the time for their challenges approached, the anticipation and excitement within them grew stronger by the minute.

They were consumed with thoughts about whether they would be able to complete the challenges and earn immunity, or if they would fall short.

However, both of them were determined to win every single challenge not just for the sake of immunity, but also for their accomplishment, their fans who were rooting for them, and their beloved families.

They were confident in their abilities and believed they could conquer any obstacle that came their way. With their unwavering resolve and strong bond, they knew they would emerge victorious, together!