Ch10: (Roothna Manana)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.S. Make sure to do inline comments
Note: For better understanding listen to Kinna Sona in the background😍🤌🏻

-------------------------------------

"U & Me
Against the world"
~Abhishek Malhan

-------------------------------------

It was the day after they sorted out their differences. As the voice of the wake-up song echoed throughout the BB house everyone started to wake up.

Jiya who is an early riser was still sleeping instead of dancing like a blooming flower, maybe it was because she was finally reunited with her best friend/ crush/ love, or maybe she was finally content with how everything was finally coming into its right place causing the puzzle of her life to be slowly towards its completion.

🎵🎶Tu rang hai mera
Noor hai tu...
Aadat teri mujhe
Fitoor hai tu...
Fitoor hai tu...🎵🎶

As she slowly woke up listening to the last warning of the wake-up call she found Abhi's face just a few centimeters apart from her.

Sucking in a deep breath she slowly found her hand unconsciously going toward his now-to-be-groomed beard.

There was something about his beard that always drowned Jiya's attention toward it, she always wanted to touch his face and feel his beard, maybe because the way he trimmed it made him look more handsome or maybe the way it enhanced his features.

As she continued to caress his face she found him leaning into her touch which made her smile a full-blown smile.

Shaking her head at his antics she slowly slid her hand toward his shoulders and shook it hard causing him to sit up in a flash.

Seeing the scene that unfolded in front of her Jiya couldn't control her laugh and started to laugh as if there was no end tomorrow.

As Abhi came out of his shock he found Jiya laughing while holding her stomach and then at that moment, he realized what that little minx did.

Although he was happy that finally, his old best friend returned to her older self, to tease her he suppressed his smile and acted to be angry.

Tho, he knew he was not the best of actors he tried his best to not get caught by one of India's most prestigious actresses.

He silently wished that at this moment she didn't bring out the actor-detective self and if she did then he would be teased mercilessly by Jiya for showcasing his poor acting skills for God knows how long. Keeping his fingers crossed he spoke

Abhi (acting): Jiya are you crazy or what? Aisay kon jagata hai?
Jiya (still laughing): shakal dekhni chahyie thi tumhein apni. Bilkul kaddu lag raha tha tu

She continued to laugh and struggled to gasp for breath

Abhi: acha beta main kaddu lag raha tha! Ab dekh

Saying this he forgot that he was acting angry and threw a cushion square on her face making her eyes go wide in shock

Abhi ( with his one eyebrow raised and smirkingly): ab bata Kya keh rhi thi tu??