Ch 7 (Cheering Up Whom?)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments
To feel this chapter more listen to Behkana in back ground❤️🤌🏻

-------------------------------------
Kash tumhein bata pata k kitna chahta hu main tujhay...
Kash meray mein itni himat hoti k mein lafzoon main byaan ker skta...
Magar kya karoon ye toota hua insaan tumhein or todna nhi chahta...
~your writer
-------------------------------------

It was the day after the WKW, the house looked gloomy as the group was sad due to the elimination of Palak. (Sorry I forgot to mention it in the last chapter). Everyone was just doing their duties for the sake of getting them done and for not getting bored. The most affected were Akanksha and Jiya as they formed a beautiful bond with her, Their friendship just had started to bloom like a bud blooms into a gorgeous flower but it didn't happen. So Abhi, Elvish, and Aliya who couldn't see their groupmates so gloomy, decided to cheer them up.

🎶🎵Bhaagte inn nazaron mein
Hai ye kaise pal thehra huaa
Bhatke se hum, bhate kadam
Mehka hai jaise ruaan ruaan 🎵🎶

It was afternoon when Elvish, Alyia, and Abhi came looking out for Akanksha and Jiya who were sitting in the garden and sulking. The three of them just glanced at each other and nodded. Elvish and Abhishek sat at the side of Akanksha and Jiya respectively, while Aliya went into the kitchen to make cold coffee so their mood could be uplifted. Abhi who was going to sit at the bean bag near Jiyas changed his mind and shoved Jiya a little from her place and sat there without giving her a second glance.
Jiya gaped like a fish at kept seeing him like he had committed a crime, she was just going to reply to him something when Aliya came with their coffee. Seeing the coffee everyone's mood brightened up as a kid sees candy, they started to talk about anything to divert the duo's mind, and it worked

🎵🎶Na hi socha na hi samjha
Bas karne ko main chala
Abhi toh mann mere paas tha
Kab behka kab talaa🎵🎶

The trio told the sulking duo that they had a surprise for them inside, At first they were excited but then they were looking at the trio with suspicious eyes as they saw Elvish and Abhi hiding something behind their backs. The confusion flew by as they were blinded by bandanas and dragged inside the bedroom area. When the blurriness went off they were surprised to see a pillow fort in front of them with cupcakes present there.

(something like this☝🏻☝🏻)

Jiya and Akanksha turned toward Abhi to check if they were seeing what they were seeing and Abhi blinked and smiled positively making them beam with delight. They quickly ran and sat in the fort while the trio laughed in amusement.