Ch:4 (Her Care?)

Hey there guys
Welcome back!
Meri taraf say app sab logon k lye
🍔🍟🍕🍿🍩🍪🍰
Enjoyzzzzzzzz😁✌🏻!
P.s. make sure to do inline comments

-------------------------------------
Yaar ho ya dushman
Dono aik hi jaisay hotein hain
Yaar ap ko jantay hue bhi dhoka deta hai
Dushman apko na jantay hue bhi madad kerta hai
Bas itna sa farq hai aik apkay dil k bohat qareeb hai
Or dusra apkay dil say bohat door
To yaaroon apnay yaar bhi chun k banao or apnay dushman bhi
Kya pata kon kab, kahan, or kaisay apka saath dede ya chor de
Yaar ho ya dushman
Dono aik hi jaisay hotein hain
~Your writer
----------------------------------------

Two days have passed since Abhi got sick. On these two days, the group of 6 has come closer two each other. Although Abhi and Jiya still carry on their cute banter they are closer to each other than before. Aliya is the eldest one in the group and has to calm both of them. This group enjoys their quality time and also looks forward to them. Nevertheless, everyone in the house loves the banter between Abhi and Jiya as they get started on the most idiotic things.

During these two days one more thing happen, Manisha and Abhi also started to have a bond, which the rest of the group didn't like so they made sure there has to be someone with Abhi while Manisha talks to him.
Abhi being a softie considered Manisha as his younger sister while Manisha didn't want this. She wanted Abhi for her footage but for that, she also wanted to create a love angle between them. Jiya, Akanksha, Palak, and Aliya understood her thoughts and were always there for Abhi.

PRESENT DAY:
(during the toy task)
Team A:
Aliya
Palak
Akanksha
Abhi
Elvish
Jiya

Team B:
Pooja
Bebika
Jad
Manisha
Ashika
Avinash
Falak

So during the task, Jad tries to come closer to Jiya to distract her from making the toys, while when Abhi was trying to make a strategy with Akanksha and Palak so he didn't notice it. Elvish being the silent spectator or Jad doing games there and standing in front of him saw Jiya who was giving him a tired look. Abhi who saw Elvish in front of Jad hurriedly came there and then started motivating Jiya so that she could not concentrate on Jad. Jiya hearing Abhi smiled wholeheartedly and started making her toys more effectively.

As the round came to an end Manisha came and stood beside Abhi, who didn't notice her at first. To gain his attention she faked her fall and holder Abhi from his bicep tightly who was in his gym wear. Jiya who saw their closeness was infuriated and went toward Abhi asking him to come and check their toys. Abhi being uncomfortable with how tightly Manisha was holding him quickly went out of her grasp. Seeing this Manisha glared at Jiya while Jiya who saw her glaring at her paid her no heed.

As Abhi came there he stood next to Jiya and thanked her who just smiled at him in return. Sometime passed they both started to talk to each other while standing near their counter.

As the task came to an end, Abhi got a cut on his hand while he was taking the things which were needed to make the toys but didn't notice it. After the winning team was announced which was Team A who got a premium ration as a prize. They cheered in happiness when Abhi winced in pain holding his hand which was filled with blood. Jiya who noticed Abhi's wince saw him holding his hand which was filled with blood and dashed toward him. Holding his large and rough hand in her soft ones she saw that he had a big cut. Elvish and Aliya who witnessed Jiya dashing toward Abhi frowned and also went towards them. Jiya who was worried took pulled him inside the house to provide him with the first aid kit while also telling BB about his injury. Elvish, Aliya, Palak, and Akanksha who came after them gasped in horror seeing the blood oozing out of Abhi's hand go toward them quickly.