Ch.2 The Capitol

Y/N's POV

I woke up and looked over at my clock, "It's already noon!" I jumped out of bed and put on a black sleeveless turtleneck and muted blue pants. I grabbed a pair of black combat boots and put them on, "FINNICK! YOU DIDN'T WAKE ME UP!!" I ran into the main room and slapped Finnick, "DUDE! WE GET THERE IN 30 MINUTES, WHEN WHERE YOU GONNA WAKE ME UP?" Nathan grabbed ahold of me but I kicked him in the crouch and yelled as he fell to the ground, "Don't touch me." Paula looked over at me and frowned, "That attitude will not get you any sponsors." I scoffed, "Whatever, like I need sponsors. I can survive off the land, and I'm not afraid of murdering people." I looked at Finnick and apologized, "Sorry for slapping you." Finnick smiled, "You're gonna kick ass in that arena." I walked back to my room and walked into the bathroom, "I guess doing my hair would be smart." I spent the next 20 mins washing my hair and putting it into a bun that I then tied Carla's ribbon around, "She's a sweet kid." I look over and see Nathan, "What?" I say processing the situation, "That's my sister's ribbon." I look back to the mirror, "Yeah, she is a sweet kid." Nathan smiled, "It's almost time." I followed Nathan out of the room and we stood by the train door.

The door opened and we stepped out and followed the path, I couldn't bring myself to smile, I wouldn't smile for these awful people, I waved and blew kisses. I was secretly freaking out, Nathan tried to grab my hand and I started walking faster, I went into the building over to the female tributes side and the prep team got to work, waxing every part of my body, plucking my eyebrows, and washing my hair, only some of the waxing hurt since I was in district four, jellyfish stings where common. My prep team smiled, "It's time to send you off to Clyde." They then wheeled me to this other room and I sat there until my stylist entered, Clyde was a tall man, with pink hair and bright blue make up, he wore a pink suit with gold accents, "Hello, Y/N. I'm your stylist Clyde!" I looked at him, he seemed genuinely nice but I know to keep my guard up, "Hello Clyde! So what where you thinking?" Clyde reached into his bag and pulled out a sketchbook. So I was working with Nathan's stylist, Lianne and this is what we came up with." Clyde handed me the sketchbook and I studied the designs.

" Clyde handed me the sketchbook and I studied the designs

"We were thinking Mermaid and sailor, because district 4 is fishing but we didn't want to make you be a fish, you're too special to be an ugly fish

"We were thinking Mermaid and sailor, because district 4 is fishing but we didn't want to make you be a fish, you're too special to be an ugly fish." Clyde said while taking back the sketchbook. I sighed, "It's pretty, lets get started." I spaced out for most of it but when I looked into the mirror I was wearing the dress in the photo and my hair was curly and my make up was beautiful. "Thank you Clyde." Clyde then lead me out of the room and into the room where the other tributes where getting ready to get onto their Chariots. I walked up to the Chariot with the number 4 carved into it. I then saw Nathan, "Hey dude, sorry for kicking you earlier." Nathan smiled, "No big deal, friends?" I wanted to punch him in the face, "WHAT?!" Some of the neighboring tributes turned to look at us (1,2,3,5,6) "FRIENDS?! WHAT GAVE YOU THAT IDEA?!" Nathan backed up, "I'm sorry you were just being so kind." I scoff, "I was being kind cause I have to share a living space with you, YOUR A TOTAL IDIOT!" I started to walk away when Nathan grabbed my arm, he was gonna regret that, "WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TOUCHING ME!" I kicked him in the shin and stormed off.