Chpt 1 ~ Miles on the run

"Miles! You know you can't do this!" I said as he ran back to The spider headquarters trying to make his way back home.

"SAYS WHO?!" He yelled

"MIGUEL!"

"And who is he?!? HOW DOES HE GET TO DETERMINE MY STORY?!"

"Miles! He's gone through it, he's seen it happen! Miles, think about it"

"I DID"

I wanted to support Miles, get him back home, It's not that I wanted him to lose his father, it's just Miguel was becoming scarier by the moment. I didn't want to deal with him.
Miles started searching frantically trying to turn on the transport machine to send him back to his world.

"MILES! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW TO WORK THAT THING?!"

"I'll figure it out!"

"OH MY GOD MILES!"

He turned it on and then got in.

"Miles!"

"Y/n stop."

I stared at him from the outside as the machine continued

Spider-Byte rushed in as Miguel yelled to turn off the machine.

"IM TRYING"

Miguel rushed towards Miles and I backed up immediately avoiding Miguel

Peter and Gwen ran in behind him and stopped next to me. They looked at each other and then at me. I tried to avoid their eyes.

Miguel began smashing and punching at the machine, I stared in shock as I watched Miguel use all his strength. He was so set on stopping Miles and as much as I wanted to call out to him and yell at him to stop, I couldn't. He was furious, more than furious, this man was doing whatever it takes to stop Miles.

"DO SOMETHING!" Miguel yelled as he punched at the machine nonstop

My heart was beating fast for Miles as Miguel created a rip in the machine almost getting to Miles and as I saw Spider-Byte get to screen to reset the machine I froze. She looked up at Miles and when they made eye contact I knew she wouldn't do it, she couldn't. Miles smirked and put on his mask as the machine transported him. I let out a sigh of relief and then Byte looked at me.

I mouthed the words "thank you" to her before Miguel let out a loud grunt and our attention was now on him.

"ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN, WHY DDINT HE LISTEN?!" Miguel said out of breath

"Maybe you weren't hard enough on him!" Gwen yelled

I started at Gwen.
"YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?" I yelled "I THINK HE WAS A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN HARD ON HIM, HE WAS SET ON KILLING THE DAMN FUCKING KID."

Peter began to bud in "ok let's all just take a breath"

Miguel stood with his back to us as he was breathing hard.

"Your fault Gwen, you let him go"

"ME??! PETER WANNA BACK ME UP?!"

"Actually as the father of the daughter and the son of a mother-" he started

"Actually stop talking" Spider-Woman cut him off

"Okay noted"

Gwen sighed "let me just talk to him"

I looked at her like she was crazy

"YOU THINK HE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU OUT OF ALL PEOPLE RIGHT NOW?"

She looked at me with a mix of confusion and disgust. "YOU KNEW AND YOU LIED TO HIM."