Chpt 2 ~ lets not talk about it

"Hobie"

"What."

"What are you doing?"

"I'm putting on my suit do you not see me?" He said as he took off his shirt and then began to undo his belt.

"I thought you said you were done for the day."

"How'd Miguel do that to you"

"..." I stared at him as he got the suit on and put on his webshooters.

"How?"

"He just grabbed my arm that's it"

Hobie nodded and then put on his mask as he opened his window.

"Stay here." He left through the window. I sighed as I sat down on his couch.

Now what?

I figured I'd just wait.

What's the worst that could happen?  Miguel wouldn't hurt Hobie, he couldn't.
I kept thinking about it, for a long time.
I sat down on his couch for while and decided I didn't wanna go back, not now at least. I took off the wristband/watch and the took off my suit throwing on a pair of shorts and a tank top from Hobie's closet. I sighed throwing my suit to the side as I figured I should wait for Hobie to come back before I leave.
The whole time I waited I thought about what could be happening. I laid down on the couch on my back staring at the ceiling. They gotta be just talking but I don't think Miguel is in the mood to just talk right now...

Miguel is probably going after Miles right now. And if Hobie interrupts him..what happens then? He won't stop searching for Miles.
And then, as if it was on que, Miguel's hologram appeared from my Spider Society watch that was sitting on the table in front of the couch.
I looked at it immediately.

"Y/n you there?"

"No" I said turning off the hologram only for it to pop up again.

"SERIOUSLY Y/N I DONT HAVE THE TIME FOR THIS."

"So why are you still trying" I said sitting up and picking up the watch

"Because mi niña, I didn't know I hurt you. It was in the moment."

"Ok?"

I heard Jess in the background telling him to "just say it"

"I wanna- apologize.."

"Ok go ahead"

"Y/n I'm...sorry I hurt your arm as bad as I did, It was not intentional."

"Apology not accepted."

"WHAT?! WHY NOT?!"

"Because you should learn to control your anger, then we wouldn't be here in the first place."

Miguel sighed and paused for a minute before talking again. "Y'know I could just come over there y jalarte de la oreja to take you back to your dimension."

"Fuck you"

"No me diga eso! You know I don't like that y/n"

"I quite literally do not care for what you do and don't like right now."

"I'm trying to make this right y/n."

"I don't wanna talk right now Miguel."

"Why not!?"

"Oh I wonder why"

*sucks teeth* "niña listen just say you forgive me so Hobie can get off my ass"

"YOURE APOLOGIZING BECAUSE OF HIM?! NOT EVEN CAUSE YOU ACTUALLY FEEL BAD BUT BECAUSE HOBIE IS THERE?"