Chapter 8 ~ hurt

"Hey Gwen.." I said awkwardly since she hasn't even acknowledged me since she walked in.

"Oh- y/n?"

"Yea.."

"What.. does she..sleep here?"

"Yea-" I answered before Hobie could. "In the same bed" I don't know why I said that I guess I just wanted to make her jealous. I shouldn't have said it, it was dumb. It felt childish.

"Gweny calm down, y/n is going to make sure Miles is okay."

I stood up "she shouldn't even be worrying about Miles! You were gonna let his dad die!"

"That wasn't my decision! And you know that!"

"WHY WAS I THE ONLY ONE WHO WASNT TOLD?!"

"BECAUSE YOUVE GOT THE BIGGEST MOUTH IN THE WHOLE SPIDER SOCIETY."

I went silent.

Hobie looked at me shaking his head lightly telling me 'it's not worth it' with his eyes as he already knew how that comment made me felt.

"Fuck you Gwen! You fucking white trash, you don't know what's it's like to live like us, in a worlds full of hate and racism! FUCK YOU! YOU THINK I TALK TO MUCH?! ILL SHOW U REAL TALK." I said coming up to her. "IM SORRY I CARE FOR MILES, IM SORRY IM A REAL FRIEND TO MILES, SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER FUCKING BE, YOU WERE GONNA LET MIGUEL KILL THE POOR KID!"

"YEA WELL I DIDNT SEE YOU DO MUCH TO STOP HIM EITHER."

I stared into her eyes anger building up in my body. She always seemed to rub me the wrong way, her two faced self. I couldn't stand being around her ever, I tried to put up with it. For Hobie and for Miles and even for Pav, but now I can't anymore, not only did she turn her back on Miles but now, she was disrespecting me. I wasn't sure if the hate was a sign of envy or just something I wasn't seeing but I couldn't hold it.

I swung at her.

She stumbled back on to the wall holding her jaw and Hobie yelled my name.

"Y/N!" He pulled me back by the arm as I tried to release myself from his grip.

"Relax y/n! RELAX!" He yelled at me again. He held me tight and I tried to get out his grip he accidentally pulled on my bandage taking it off, but it was still under my shirt.

"Ow ow ow! Hobie hobie, the bandage, you pushed it off you're holding me too tight!"

"Oh- Shit!" He let me go and pushed up my shirt as I was bleeding again and he set me down on the couch and ran to get me new bandages.

Gwen stared as Hobie was about to place the new bandages.

"Holy shit that's deep." She said as she seemed worried.

I bit the inside of my cheek in pain as Hobie came back to bandage up the wound again.

"Don't move, you're gonna be fine. I told you, you needed to sit still y/n, you never listen."

I stayed silent closing my eyes and letting my head fall back as Hobie finished bandaging me up.

"How'd that happen." Gwen asked

"Electro. From her universe"  Hobie said

"Shit..Im sorry" she said

"Mmhm" was all i could let out.

"I, uh, I didn't mean to come and stress you guys, I'm just worried about Miles."

"We all are" Hobie said. "But we will figure it out."
Bullshit she was never a real friend to Miles. I call B.S. but Im done talking.