21

Third person Pov

Darrian and Ethan were in a heated make out session and their naked bodies wrapped up in sheets. Ethan had came back from the hospital a couple days ago and the two had been spending every night together in the guest room. They both pulled away and darrian rested his head on Ethan's chest while trying to catch his breath.

Ethan began to rub his back gently before all of a sudden he stood up. "But yo clothes on I wanna take you somewhere" Ethan says grabbing his pants and darrian whines playfully. "Nooo lay back down I was comfy" darrian complains and Ethan rolled his eyes. "This is for a good reason I promise" Ethan says and darrian sighs.

They both left from out the window and darrian couldn't help but smile once he saw they were at the lake. The moon light bounced off his necklace making it glow and it's reflection on the water was beautiful like before. "Your not going to push me in like you did last time are you?" Darrian asks and Ethan chuckles before shaking his head. "Of course not" Ethan says.

Ethan put his hand in his pocket grabbing the little black box that contained the ring inside. Ethan knows that a ball will be held next week so they can announce if the marriage is on or not so to the disaster last time. Ethan wanted to propose the right way. He smiled softly studying Darrian's features as he looked up at the moon.

Ethan grabbed Darrian's hand getting his attention before getting down on one knee which caught darrian off guard but he was happy none the less. Darrian of course said yes, they announced at the ball the next week they had already been engaged and Ethan lost the bet but everything was good in the end for everyone.

Only one more chapter

Hope ya'll enjoyed