12

Third person Pov

The queens were currently having a meeting with some of the royal guards to discuss the marriage the boys were fifteen now and before they knew it would be time to determine the marriage. "I told ya'll you can't force these things you two have thought so much about what ya'll want but what about what they want" George says and both queens sigh in defeat.

"Come on it's obvious the boys have some feelings for each other I mean Darrian is even still wearing the necklace" queen dot says trying to defend the situation. Workers in both kingdoms were against the marriage due to hearing both boys complain for so long about the situation.

"I know what we can do how about a ball" queen osama suggests making the other queens eyes shine. They saw it as the perfect opportunity for the boys to get closer and who could be mad at a party where the whole kingdom would attend. Both boys complained when they heard about the ball but knew they couldn't get out of it.

Later that night Ethan was in the dressing room looking in the mirror at his suit. "Remember this marriage means a lot to mom" jay says and Ethan frowns. "I'm sick of you and David using that excuse what about what I want" Ethan says and David sighs. "I understand but as royalty we have responsibilities" David says.

"Why can't one of you marry him?" Ethan asks and David rolled his eyes. "Cause your closer to his age" David says and Ethan groaned. The part started soon and both queens made it clear they wanted their sons to have the last dance. "Wish me luck" Darrian says to oreo before going down the stars getting ready for the party.

Hope ya'll enjoyed