9

Third person Pov

Darrian packed his bags getting ready to go back home now that the summer was over. Darrian was always happy yet sad when the summers end happy because he was able to go back home but sad because he would miss David who he grew a friendship with and it brought him closer to the point where they were expected to be wedded.

Darrian heard the door open and turned being met with Ethan who was holding the book he had been reading all summer chapter by chapter them talking to darrian about it every night. They figured night time would be the best time since during the day they were forced into multiple activities and fighting constantly.

The two had been fighting since they were young they didn't know why they just couldn't stand each other but at night the vibe was calm and they were to tired to argue. "Thanks for letting me read this book" Ethan says. "Technically you walked out with it before I could say anything" darrian says and Ethan playfully rolled his eyes.

"Whatever" Ethan says before taking a book out of Darrian's suitcase. "I'm going to be reading this book when your away so that way when you'll return I can talk to you about it" Ethan says and darrian nods. "Alright better be a man of your word cause when I come back I'm going to ask about it" darrian says and Ethan looked over at Oreo who was still sitting on the bed.

Ethan walked over grabbing Oreo and began to 'whisper' to the bear. "Hey Oreo can you tell darrian I'll kinda miss him when he leaves" Ethan says and darrian couldn't help but smile at that before grabbing his bear. "See you next summer" Darrian says and Ethan frowned. "I hate you" Ethan says and darrian frowned.

"I hate you more" Darrian says. Then once the got outside the two ended up fighting and arguing again and the guards sighed going to break it up.

In the chapters after this the two will be fifteen

Hope ya'll enjoyed