Three.

Muichiro POV:

I just arrived home not long ago but...

How the hell am I supposed to make an excuse to yuichiro that the fact I'm gonna spent the holiday with a girl?? He's definitely gonna think I'm fishy istg...

"Uhmmm yuichiro?" I was walking to the sofa to sit down.

"Mhm? Spit it out" he replied to me while he was in the kitchen.

"errrr..the summer holiday right?..." I asked being quite nervous about it.

"What about it?"  He looked at me from the kitchen.

Oh..
OHHH..
I can just make up an excuse that I will hang out with the group!

"Im gonna spent the holiday with the group" I said that shit confidently.

Yuichiro just raised his eyebrows at me and nodded

"Only if your leg recovers you damn dumbass" yuichiro rolled his eyes saying that. This mf..wait..we have the same mom..whoops...

"Stfu! It will probably recover soon" I just replied rolling my eyes too and he nodded.

Some time passes by. I just went back to my room and sat down on my bed and slowly lied down.
But. I been thinking.

Why didn't Y/N just tell all of us about her disease?

.
.
.
.
Y/N POV:

hmmmm now that muichiro knows..maybe I will just talk with him more?..wait no everyone in the group is gonna think I like him! Wait..mehhh let me text the group.
I took my phone out and began texting.

Bitches😋😛

Y/N:
Guys

Genya:
Yeah y/n?

Tanjiro:
Hello y/n!!!

Yuichiro:
Hm?

Y/N:
Errrr we gonna spent the holiday together? Or nah

Yuichiro:
My brother said we're gonna spent the holiday together?

Aoi:
Fine to me

Zenitsu:
If nezuko is coming I'm coming too😻

Tanjiro:
...anyways

Nezuko:
I guess we're all spending the summer holiday together?

Tanjiro:
Maybe each week we hang out during Tuesday,Thursday,Sunday?

Inosuke:
Ok tamjenro

Tanjiro:
..whatever☹️

Y/N:
Okay!! I guess see you guys soon at school?😊

Tanjiro:
Yep!!🤓

Genya:
Yeah

Kanao:
Mhm! See you at school soon!

Y/N:
Okayy byeee!

I closed my phone just toss it aside. I was on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I honestly feel bad for not telling the others that I'm dying soon. But for now.I want them to be happy and not sad.

It was around nighttime already I already showered and did some chores I slowly doze off.

.
.
.
.
.
BEEP BEEP!!

Muichiro POV:

Mmm...I heard my alarm...but I just continued sleeping...

5 more minutes mommy...mmm..
I just continue sleeping and then.

"BITCHASSS!!  WAKE UPPPPPPPP NO MORE 5 MINUTES"

Wait? What?
Oh shit is it yuichiro?

I woke up and looked at yuichiro with a shocked face

"Wait what time is it??"

Yuichiro looked at me with a annoyed face.
"7:30"

"OH FUCK!" I just screamed..and yuichiro looked me at with a bruh face..

I tired changing onto my clothes as fast as I can but due to my leg injury I can't be running around the house.
Stupid leg...

Some time later on we did manage to arrive on time.
Thank god..I wasn't in a mood to get smack my Mr Giyuu..that mf smacks people when they are late or break some small rules.

Some time later I arrived at class and saw Y/N and the others in the group I just greeted them and class started.

.
.
.
.

(new pov)
Aoi POV:

This is fishy...
Why is muichiro and y/n staring at..each other?
hm.. maybe they like each other? Maybe muichiro likes y/n? Maybeee...oh! I can create a groupchat about this!

.
.
.
.
End of chapter Three.

(THIS WAS FUN TBH AND THANKS FOR SOME OF THE COMMENTS YOU GUYS COMMENTED MY HEART FEELING REAL FUZZY😋😋😋)
(But! I might post two chapters a day? Maybe? Sometimes maybe three? But that's all I have to say! Take care!)