Ten.

Y/N POV:

About..2 hours later..? I woke up while still leaning on muichiro. Well...muichiro is still asleep.. I guess I should let him sleep longer.

The train ride was around..5 hours..great gotta wait 3 more hours now..

Oh right..I'm still wearing muichiro earbud..hold on the fuck is this song?

Um, dois, três,quatro

🎶

No quick head in my bed I can't have that

I want that long neck not talking giraffe neck

Ain't no laying down man we 'bout to have late fun

HOLY SHIT HES LISTENING TO CPR?!?? WHAT THE FUCK..

I took off the earbud and stuff back inside muichiro ears as fast I could... maybe I should tell him about it later..

"What's wrong y/n..?" Muichiro muttered. Shit..I woke him up didn't I?!?

I panicked and said "uh-uhmmmm muichiro!! You..have a interesting music taste..CPR is a interesting song you knowwww..?"

Muichiro eyes widen. His face was suddenly as red as a tomato "wait..oh FU-FUCK! you heard it?! I'm sorry..." he skipped the song to something else.

I just chuckled at him. "Is fine pftt"

.
.
.
.

Is already evening..just one more hour then we will get back home...I'm getting tired from sitting here so long damn..

"Y/n...?" Muichiro suddenly patted my shoulder.

"Hmm?" I replied to him.

Muichiro showed me his phone and the bus schedule app..?

"What is it muichiro? Why are you showing me the bus schedule app?" I tilted my head asking him

"Your bus is delayed y/n..you can't go home by walking.." muichiro suddenly said.

Wait shit..my bus is delayed?!? Fuck!!!

"Wait.. really?!? Damn it.." I looked at the phone and it really said my bus was delayed!!! Damn it!

"Damn it..what should I do muichiro?" I asked muichiro.

"Uhm..I guess you should stay at my house for the night..? You should go back tomorrow."

I blushed..staying at muichiro house?! Oh my gosh.

"That doesn't sound bad... hmm.. what about your brother..?" I asked muichiro.

"Oh..hold on.." he replied to my question and smacked yuichiro suddenly..these goofy twins I swear to god.

"Asshole what was that smack for?!?" Yuichiro rubbed his shoulder and looked at muichiro.

"Y/n bus is delayed so I told her to stay over and she agreed she will leave tomorrow. And I take that look as a yes" muichiro said and looked back at me and smiled.

"Hey wa-" before yuichiro could talk again muichiro smacked him again and yuichiro just glared at him.

"He agrees don't worry." Muichiro smiled slightly and waited for me to talk.

"You have a spare bedroom right..?" I asked muichiro curiously. I meannn..I wouldn't mind sleeping with him again but..his brother is here..

"Uhm..nope..we will discuss about that later... and uhhh y/n! Who's your favorite teacher at our school?"

Ahh..I see he's trying to change the topic.. whatever I will go with it.

"Hmm..Miss Kanroji? I love her! Such a great teacher!" Is true I really liked Miss Kanroji.