Five.

Y/N POV:

BEEP BEEP!!

I woke up rubbing my eyes looking at the clock.
It was 7AM.

"..I still have a lot of time to prepare.." I muttered to myself.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. Just taking care of my hair and some skincare some time later I changed outfits. I wore a brownish tailored trousers and a whiteish detailed top with a  similar color tote bag and some white sneakers.

I heard my phone buzzed.
Oh? Is them

Bitches😋😛

Muichiro:
Y'all awake? Cuz I'm getting ready

Tanjiro:
Morning and yep I'm getting ready too! I'm sure everyone is getting ready right now.

Kanao:
Me and Aoi is getting ready don't worry.

Y/N:
Oh morning! I'm just waiting for the bus to come to head to the station what about  you guys?

Muichiro:
I can. Meet me at the train station at the convention store.

Y/N:
Okayyy!! O my bus is here byeee

Tanjiro:
Hold on I'm gonna put on my shoes and go out with nezuko and head to the train station too cya!☺️

Muichiro:
Okay

.
.
.
.

I closed my phone and put in my bag and took my small luggage. I was heading to the bus stop. Ahhh I feel so excited for the trip!!

I arrived at the bus stop and waited for my bus. A few minutes or so the bus came I got in and waited for around 30-50 minutes?

Muichiro POV:

I just arrived at the train station with yuichiro we saw  tanjiro,nezuko and genya on the way so we headed to the convention store with them to wait for y/n,kanao,Aoi,zenitsu and inosuke. Some time after we arrived at the station. We were now waiting for the others to arrive.

Shortly after y/n arrive..damn..holy fuck..she looks beautiful. Very beautiful.

Shortly after that. Kanao,Aoi,zenitsu and insouke arrived.

Y/n randomly came up to me and got..quite close? Shit..is getting hot in here..

"Muichiro!! You look nice heh"

..oh my fucking god.
Is real hot..very hot..

I replied to y/n compliment.
"Thanks..you too"

Y/n just smiled at me and went to talk with the other girls.

"Your redder than a tomato muichiro..pftttt.."
My brother did not.

This mf..oh shit we have the same mother wait I didn't mean that whoops..

"Shut up yuichiro..." I replied.

Yuichiro just chuckled at me and went to talk with genya.

.
.
.
.

Y/N pov:

We just got on the train and I was sat next to muichiro. Wonderful! I can talk with him heh.

Hmm wait I should write about this in my diary!!

I began writing stuff on the paper and some time after that I wrote a page of the things that just happened not long ago.

"Y/n what are you doing?" Muichiro asked me and  tilt his head slightly. Why did I find that cute? Wait nvm..

"Oh? Just writing my diary heh you knowww?" I smiled at him and put my diary back in my bag.

"By the way muichiro.."

He looked at me and hummed.

I wanted to tease him a bit so why not?

"Will you eat my pancreas?"

.
.
.
.

End of chapter Five.

I really don't know what to say for this chap 😭😭 I hope u guys enjoyed it! Take care😘😘