Seven.

Y/n POV:

...holy shit is muichiro really cuddling with me??? I'm gonna die....hmm let me do something...

I turned around and hugged muichiro tightly..I hugged him like a stuffed animal..he's very warm and soft wait- what the hell am I saying?

Muichiro POV:

I felt like something took over me and I decided to wrap my arms around y/n a bit tighter...wait is she hugging me tighter? Holy fuck..is it hot for y'all?..

I hugged her and put my head on her head she nuzzled her head on my neck...this shit is literally a couple position.. I'm so glad the others aren't here..

But y/n felt..very comfy..I felt like I was hugging a pillow. ahh..I'm feeling sleepy..

.
.
.
.
Some time later I dozed off..I think y/n also fell asleep?
.
.
.
.

Y/N POV:

I woke up..nuzzling on muichiro neck? Oh..Holy shit..why is it so hot??

"muichiro..?" I muttered..Damn he was hugging me TIGHT.

"Stay..y/n..mmm.." he muttered.

HOLY SHIT..IM GONNA PASS OUT.

I stayed still and waited till he wake up.

"Y/n..?" Muichiro moved and looked at me blushing.

"Yeah?" I replied to him.

"Did you feel comfortable..? You know..cuddling with me.." he said.

I blushed and looked at him.

"Yeah..I got very comfy.." I had a small smile on my face..is getting hot in here oh god..

"Ah..uhh I guess we should wake up and change and find the others for today plan?" He said.

I nodded and took some clothes from my luggage and went to change.

.
.
.
.

Muichiro POV:

Good thing she felt comfortable... I should probably change..

After y/n came changed I went inside the bathroom to change my clothes as well.

.
.
.
.
After some time we texted the others saying that we will meet at the lobby to head to a shrine and some shops.

Some time later me and y/n left the room and went to the lobby we saw the others and we began walking.

"Soo? How did you guys sleep?" Yuichiro asked.

"Very comfy!" Y/n replied.

The other nodded as well.

Yuichiro just gave me a suspicious look I just ignored it and shrugged it off.

.
.
.
.

Sometime later we arrived at the shrine we first prayed and some people gave us these small wooden things that has our luck written on it?

I took mine and it said.

Blessed with Good Fortune.

Phew! I got good fortune.

"So? What fortune did you guys get?"

"I got good fortune !" Y/n,tanjiro, yuichiro said.

"Me too!" The other girls said.

"Me and Inosuke got bad fortune..." zenitsu looked like he was gonna cry but who cares?

.
.
.
.

After some time looking around the shrine we left and went to the village to take some pictures and buy some stuff.

"Muichiro look!!" Y/n tugged my sleeves and pointed at something.

It was a matching necklace. One necklace was a cloud shaped necklace that was turquoise and the other one was also a clouded shaped necklace but it was y/n f/c (favorite color).

"You..wanna get it?" I tilted my head and looked at y/n.

"Wait..? Ur gonna buy it?" She asked.

I nodded and held her sleeve and dragged her to the shop.

.
.
.
.

I bought the necklace for y/n and myself I took the
f/c necklace and put it on y/n and y/n helped me to put the turquoise one on me.

"Awww cute couple~" nezuko said.

We both blushed and groaned. The entire group was laughing at us..I wanna un-life my self...

"Cheese!" Y/n said. She was holding her phone and trying to take a picture of us.

We all smiled and y/n took a picture. I saw it and
y/n looked very happy.

Out of all people. Why must she have a disease?

.
.
.
.

Y/n POV:

During the whole trip back to the hotel I notice muichiro staring at me? Mehhh whatever.

Sometime later we arrived back to the hotel lobby and went back to our rooms.

Well..since muichiro is the only one who knows that I have a pancreatic cancer beside my family..I guess I should trying making out relationship stronger?

"Muichirooooo~?" I said.

"Yeah y/n?" He spoke back instantly.

"Wanna errrr..cuddle again?.." I said..shit..y/n why did you sound so stupid?!??

"Sure..I don't mind." Muichiro said while blushing very hard..

"Okayy! I'm gonna go shower first" I took some clothes from my luggage and went to shower.

.
.
.
.

Aboutttt..30 minutes?? I came out of the shower and muichiro was waiting while sitting on the bed.

"What took ya so long?" He rolled his eyes.

Damn..this boy acts so different every time..

"Cmon!! What do you mean that's just an normal time for me!" I crossed my arm and rolled my eyes back at him. Heh get that muichiro!

"Whatever you say y/n" he rolled his eyes and took some clothes and went into the bathroom and shut the door.

.
.
.
.
Sometime later I dozed off. It was getting late anyways.

And again..I felt a pair of warm hands wrapping around my waist.

He's cuddling with me again?

.
.
.
.
End of chapter Seven.

(This chapter was goofy Ngl🥶🥶 I rlly wanna know how u guys feel ab the story tho😋 buts that's all! Ily guys mwahhh💕)