Nine.

Y/N POV:

"Oi..y/n get up you sleepyhead.." I felt someone moving me around.

"Five more minutes..." I mutter and rolled around the bed.

"No..get up.." I felt a bonk on my head.

I groaned in pain "stoppp.." I got up and looked at who bonked me. Oh..is muichiro..

"Get up we're gonna leave for the bullet train soon."
Muichiro said and got up and left to change.

"Fine.." I got up and took some clothes and changed as well.

.
.
.
.

Sometime later we finished changing and packing our stuff. We then head toward to the lobby to wait for the others to arrive.

Shortly after the others arrived and we headed towards to the bus stop take the bus to the train station.

While we were walking to the bus stop i decided to talk to muichiro since I got bored.

"Muichirooooo" I tugged on muichiro sleeves catching his attention.

"Yeah? You need anything y/n?" He tilted his head slightly.

"Whose your favorite artists?" I got quite curious and decided to ask him.

"Hm.. Cigarettes After Sex and Arctic Monkeys why?" He asked me.

"Wait you like Arctic Monkeys?!?? Damn!" I didn't expect him to have a taste that good.

"Mhmmm" he chuckled. "What about ya y/n?"

"Hmm..Kali Uchis and Lana Del Rey! I love their songs!!! Is sooo good!!

"Oh? I expected it" he chuckled.

"Heyyyy what's that supposed to mean!!" I pouted.

He rolled his eyes playfully. "Nothing"

.
.
.
.

Sometime later we got on the bus and I sat next to muichiro. The group was looking at us...weirdly..are they going crazy..?

"Y/n here" muichiro handed me a earbud.

I took it and tilted my head. "You want me to wear it?" I asked him.

"Mhm.. let's listen to music together?

Wait.. this is literally a thing a lot of couples do..the hell.. mehhhh whatever!!

"Ahh okay" I put the earbud on my ears.

Oh? He's listening to Arctic Monkeys...he's listening to I Wanna Be Yours.

I giggled and looked at muichrio. "Your music taste is good muichiro."

"..thanks" he muttered..he's blushing?!?

Mehh..I'm probably overthinking..is hot anyways..

.
.
.
.

Muichiro POV:

After talking with y/n I started feeling sleepy..is her voice just too calming?..shit what are you thinking muichiro..

Damn..did I not get enough sleep last night..? I'm getting real sleepy..

I tired to not sleep but..seems like I failed..I felt like I leaned over on someone shoulder and rested there.

A sweet fragrance...very sweet..smells like..vanilla and a mix of flowers.. I like it.

I felt a pair of warm hands petting my head softly. This feels relaxing damn..