Fourteen.

Note from author: I feel generous today so I will let you guys have two chaps for a day💗😋

"Wait! Y/n Dumbass you don't even know the location where are you going..?!" Muichiro sighed and took my hands instead and dragged me.

I was blushing..wait why am I even doing this..?

Whatever..I should just have fun now..

.
.
.
.

Sometime later we arrive say the cafe and we sat down..OMG?!?

SO MANY CUTE CATS RAHHHHHHHHHH IM GONNA DIEEEEE (small apology from author:sorry if you don't like cats..💀)

As I sat down a white cat with beautiful blue eyes sat down on me my lap and got real comfy..

Muichiro glared at the cat and crossed his arms.

I heard he muttered something but I can't really tell what he said..I couldn't hear it properly..

Muichiro POV:

"Wish I was that stupid cat.."... I muttered to myself..

Wait..why am I even getting jealous because of a cat?!?

Suddenly..I saw the cat move..it..got up and moved to y/n..chest and started KNEADING IT?!? THIS PUSSY CAT...

I glared at the cat for some time in anger while y/n was laughing..taking pictures..

At least y/n is happy..but this stupid cat!! Damn it..

Sometime later the cat jumped off y/n and went to somewhere else..damn cat..

"Aww! I wanted that cat to stay longer!" Y/n whined.

That cat was literally kneading your boobs like it was bread dough dummy y/n..wait why am I even acting like this?!?

"Oh right!!" Y/n suddenly grabbed something from her bag.

Wait..is that..my favorite game figure?!? Holy shit..but this is so expensive?!? Maybe is not for me..

"This is for you muichiro!!" Y/n excitingly hand the figure to me. The figure was still in the box perfect shape..

"Y/n..you know you really didn't have to.." I told y/n feeling quite guilty she spent some big money on the figure for me.

"Is fine muichiro! Plus I saw those posters and the game you played on your phone sooo I thought you would like it!" Y/n smiled at me sheepishly..her smile is cute..

I took the figure. "Thanks y/n..I definitely own you something" I still have a wave of guilt for her buying the figure.

"Don't worry!! Is just a gift muichiro!" I heard y/n giggled.

Ugh..why am I feeling like this? My stomach feels like there's things in it.

Suddenly..a orange cat walked to me and sat on my lap..cute cat

"Aww! The cat likes you!" Y/n squealed and looked at the cat.

I nodded and smiled at the cat and y/n. The cat purred.

I pet the cat and it looks very relaxed..cute..your cute but y/n is cuter..wait what the fuck am I saying?!?

"Muichirooooo?!" Y/n was waving at me..

Shit looks like I got lost in thoughts..

"Ye-yeah y/n? You need anything?"

"Oh nothing..you seem lost in thoughts muichiro.." y/n replied to my question. "Anyways let's order now?"