Granny Normas Sexy Drawing

Oncelers Pov:

I was walking home and thinking my thoughts. Just then it started to rain. 'Wow it hasn't rained in a good while' I thought to myself. I looked up and saw a beautiful juicy slushy-like thick magnificent rainbow. I immediately jumped. "OMG IT'S A SIGN THAT I'M GAY! I'M GAY! I'M GAY! I LOVE FRUIT! " I screamed very loud. It echoed all throughout Thneedville. 'Oh wa oh' I thought to myself.

I hope nobody was asleep. I walk into my crusty rusty house and the floor creeks. "AAAAHHHHHHH" I scream. 'Oh wa oh' I thought again. 'I really need to stop screaming or else I'm gonna get a report from my neighbor' I thought to myself. My neighbor is a very hot man his name is Henry/Vecna/001 and his roommate is Megamind. They are both extremely hot, but Henry/Vecna/001 is dating JJ from Cocomelon and Megamind is dating Plankton from Spongebob SquarePants.

I sigh and start to sob. I'm so sad that I don't even realize that I'm eating the great grandfather snail. "NOOOOO" I scream as I realize what I did. That thing was my only friend...

Granny Normas Pov:

'DAYUMMMMM' I screamed in my head while looking at the extraordinary drawing in front of me. He looks very sexy in this position. I wish I was with this man. He's so kawaii. But I think that he is gay and I also think that he might be dating that tomato from Veggie Tales. Whatever this man will be mine someday.

Third person Pov:

Just then Ted walks into Granny Norma's room and sees her sitting on her bed holding something. She quickly stuffs it in a drawer and acts like she was eating yarn. "OMG GRANNY WE TOLD YOU TO STOP EATING YARN. YOU ARE GOING TO GET RABIES!" Ted yelled at her. "Shut ur trap young man u don't even know what boobs look like." Granny Norma says knowing she's correct.

"Whatever grandma. Oh by the way do you know where my scratchy scratchy Bo batchy latchy itch cream is?" Tedd says cutely blushing. "OH YOUR ASS CREAM?!" Granny Norma screams very loud. "GRANDMA NOT SO LOUD U PITUITARY GLAND!" Ted yells embarrassed. "BOY WHAT DID U JUST SAY TO ME?! Anyways yeah I know where it is, it's up ur ass and around the corner.................................................................... Fine it's in the second drawer to the right in the bathroom." Granny Norma says.

Teds Pov:

I was walking down the hallway to look for my a-.........................................................................................................uhm i mean uh lotion........................................................................................................... but i kept thinking about what Granny was holding when i walked in. Maybe it was a drawing? maybe it was someone she missed? or something else like that. but why was she so quick to hide it from me? I think i will go into her room when she isnt there and look in that drawer, i really want to know what that is.

'I WILL find what she put in that drawer!'

Word count: 503