CHAPTER 1

Siddiqui's House ~~~

The Siddiqui household was peaceful in the morning, likely due to the comfortable slumber of the three children. Had they been awake, the house would have been filled with noise. The Siddiqui residence is impeccably beautiful, with everything in its rightful place. A woman in the kitchen calls out for the still-sleeping children.

"Time to get ready for school," Zahira reminded her children.

"I'm ready, Ammi," Adnan, Rehemat's younger brother, replied as he came downstairs. Zahira inquired about his sisters and Adnan informed her that Rehemat and Aida were still asleep.

Zahira goes to Rehemat and Aida's room.

""Let's go, we need to get downstairs for school. Dad is calling for you," Zahira said.

She woke up and replied, "I'm coming, Mom."

"Hurry up and be downstairs in 10 minutes, you can't be late," she said.

"Okay, ammi," she said.

"Get up early. You have to get ready early.

Then she quickly gets ready and says,

Aida gets ready quickly.

She comes down after both are ready.

"Let's get ready soon. I will drop you off at school and then go to the office," said Barkat, Rehemat's father. (Her father is a businessman in architecture.)

"Okay Abbu," said Aida, and then she went to pick up her school bag.

"Rehemat, take your lunch; otherwise, what will you eat?"

"Yes, Ammi, I forgot. Sorry."

"Let's go quickly now," says Barkat.

Now all three have reached school with their father. "Okay, now I will go to my office."

"Amma will come to pick you up."

"Okay, Abbu."

[Rehemat is 10 years old, Adnan is 8 years old, and Aida is 6 years old.]

Then Barkat goes to his meeting. Today, his meeting was with a businessman named Dilawar Malik, and everyone told him that Dilawar Malik is a very tough person.

MEETING START ~~~

Everyone sat in their places, and the meeting started.

Dilawar Malik says, "We want to work with your company because we feel that you have worked very hard for your company."

BARKAT SAYS, "First, I thought that you were a very rude person, but that's not true. You are a good person at heart."