THEY MET AGAIN

Now it's almost time for the flight, we should go, Rameesha says Rehemat.

"Yeah," says Rameesha while holding the luggage.

"I packed the whole thing. I came downstairs, then my mother said that both of you should go peacefully."

We both nodded.

After some time —

Finally, we reached the airport.
Rameesha and Rehmat were feeling very happy. She is very excited; she sits in the plane for her trip.

Here we see on the other side —-

He is ready and is going to the office.
"Work well," he said to the rest of the employees.

"I am ready now. I have to go to Anabiya's school meeting."

Here we see Anabiya, who doesn't believe that her brother is coming because she thought he might not get time to come here.

But suddenly Tahir comes —

Anabiya hugs him,
"Thank you for coming, brother."

"I had to come because my sister had called me. Now it is my responsibility, Anabiya, I will have to take care of you."

Then the parents' meeting....

Anabiya is sent out; the teacher said that Anabiya is good at studies, but now she stays a little quiet. "You know Mr. Pasha what I’m saying is that she misses her parents. You need to give her time and you will have to stay with her for some time and pay a lot of attention. We are also trying.
Inshallah, may she get well soon."

After the meeting, Tahir went to their office. Then Tahir going back to his office and he found out a meeting letter from London. He calls his secretary, "I trust you. Until I come back, you should take care of everything here."

"But where are you going boss?"

"London for 2 days."

He realized that he has a BUSINESS trip to London. Then he went to the airport, took a flight, and reached London.

"I reached London today.… I have not come here for the first time but this time there is a business meeting, now the responsibility is on me."

Then he goes to the hotel and takes a nap, because tomorrow he had a meeting in a cafe.

Here we see Rameesha and Rehemat are reached to the hotel which they booked. "I am tired, I am taking some rest. It is night already, we will go for a trip in the morning."

Next day —

She woke up and said to Rehemat, "Come on, we have to go for a walk today," says Rameesha.

"Ramesha, I will go in a while, I am feeling sleepy. Or you go, I will come in a while," says Rehemat.

"It's okay if you come near the Big Ben clock."

Then she goes —

After some time —

She woke up and got ready and she went out. "I slept for a little longer; perhaps I was very tired yesterday.
"I will call Rameesha and ask her where she is now."

On a call —

"Rameesha, where are you?" She asked.

"I am near the clock tower."

"The clock tower is close by from here I am going."

"I collided with someone. I'm sorry I am a little early."

The person she was touching turned back, looked at her, and turned towards her.

"Are you Rehemat, but what are you doing here?" he said.