Tahir and Rehemat conversation

Are u feeling good now ?
Cuz you told us that ki tumhari tabiyat kharab isliye tum aaj college nhi gyi said Zahira.

Now I felt a little better, I thought about going to Papa's cafe, said Rehemat.

Zahira - But papa is not there.

Rehemat - Yes, I have to go to the cafe and stay alone for a while, I am bored at home.

Zahira-What! I notice that you are looking very worried?

No no no!!!
I am fine.

Zahira - Okay, you can go to the cafe.

Author's POV
After taking rest, Tahir goes outside to drink coffee and on the other side, Rehemat, who has not come to college today, has gone to her father's cafe.

Rehemat reached the cafe~~~
While drinking coffee she was thinking that she had not gone to college today and Daniyal had not called even once to ask why she had not come to college.

Rehemat Phone is ringing ~~Assalamualaikum Nagma Aunty!!!

Walekum asalam Rehemat.

Rehemat - How are you aunty?

Her Aunty - I'm fine what about you?

Rehemat - Everything is fine, when will you come to our house?

Aunty - I will be back next month when I get married

Rehemat- Come soon.

Aunty - yes and Barkan Bhai will also come.

Rehemat - I haven't met Barkan uncle for a long time, I miss Sejal and Aayan a lot.

Aunty - I miss them too but he is coming in my marriage.

Rehemat - Ok aunty ,now I have some work so I talk to you later.

Aunty - It's okay take care of yourself.
Rehemat - yeah! you too.

Then Rehemat going to her home~~~~

She was crossing the road when suddenly a car was about to hit her but someone saved her by holding her hand.

Is this some old relation between you and the car, said the person who saves her.

And Rehemat hugs him when she saw his face.

What!! Are u fine? Tahir

Where did you go?

No news, no phone calls, said Rehemat.

This is what I want to ask you, are you fine ? You're in front of the car, said Tahir.

Rehemat - I don't know that car in front of me.

Tahir - You should see before crossing the road.

Rehemat - yes yes ! I understand  I have something to say to you we have to talk in the cafe.

Tahir- Okay.

Then they reached at cafe~~~~

First tell me why you didn't call anyone. You don't know how much we were wondering whether you were okay or not said Rehemat.

My phone was damaged and I couldn't even remember anyone's number so said Tahir.

Did this happen and how is your mother's health now? Said Rehemat.

She is fine now said Tahir.

Sukar Allah that she is fine now said Rehemat.

why didn't you go to college today said Tahir.

Last night me, Asim and Amna went to college to find out what is Daniyal's surname.

Yesterday when I asked him in college what is his surname, he did not tell and then Asim told that you told me that about Dilawar Malik.

And then when I took Dilawar's name, Daniyal felt so strange, so I decided to going college at night.And finding the truth.

you didn't feel so scared at night time said Tahir.

Yes, I met some goons who were harassing a cat. I taught them a lesson said Rehemat.

Wow you're so brave said Tahir.

Then handed them over to the police Rehemat.

So then you went to college… Said Tahir.

Then I saw...... she said while controlling her tears.

Tahir took both her hands which were kept on the table and said not to cry.

"Tears don't look good in these eyes, Said Tahir."

And there is no need to tell me, I came to know that Daniyal's surname. I saw Dilawar Malik's card at the accident site and then I found out about Malik's in college said Tahir.

But the biggest problem is that I have an engagement the day after tomorrow with Daniyal said Rehemat.

What!!! How can you get engaged to him? said Tahir.

He proposed me in a college function and his family has fixed the engagement said Rehmat.

but do you love him said Tahir.

I love him that's why I'm so sad that I loved such a wrong person, my heart is not ready for  that Daniyal is betraying me.

What if someone else done car accident  and we all are think Daniyal wrong and I am feeling very worried because of all these things, said Rehemat.

Author's POV :

Tahir felt very bad that Rehemat was in love with Daniyal but he could not even see Rehemat's pain because he truly loved her.

Why u stressed!!

I'm with you.

I have an idea that tomorrow we will go to college and we will pretend in front of Daniyal as if we don't know much, then tomorrow everyone will think about what we will do here in the cafe to stop engagement said Tahir.

This is a great idea Tahir you are so nice you are my best friend! Said Rehemat

Best friend !!
Okay I'll drop you home Said Tahir.

No no I will go said Rehemat

You are not well right now, said Tahir.

Then Rehemat sits on Tahir's bike and he going to drop her at her home.

Next chapter is coming soon