Susceptibility Set Free

Loona and Blitzø arrived at I.M.P. the next morning, seeing M&M on the couch talking to each other and giggling away. Loona walked to her desk and started scrolling through her camera roll. The first thing she saw was a video. She turned her volume up a bit and played it to see what it was.

The video was of the night prior. She totally forgot that she recorded the whole situation when Octavia showed up at the apartment. She laughed quietly to herself and stood up. She walked over to Millie and Moxxie.

She figured she could show them the video, as Blitzø was in his office. "You wanna see a video of Blitzø?" she asked with a mischievous smile. Moxxie stared at her, skeptical.

Millie smiled wide. "Sure!" she said with her thick country accent. Moxxie looked at his wife, unsure. They exchanged looks, and he nodded hesitantly. Loona rewinded the video to the beginning and showed them.

As the video played, Millie chuckled. Moxxie giggled, finding it entertaining how whiney his boss was. The video ended with Loona picking up the phone after putting Blitzø on the couch.

After the video ended, Loona said, "Stolas came over to our apartment. They were both super drunk." She pulled her phone back toward her body. Moxxie smiled nervously.

Moxxie said, "That's pretty funny." Millie nodded, still having a huge smile on her face.

"It's kinda cute how much he wanted him to stay! I think that, at lea-" Millie stopped talking when she looked behind Loona.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Blitzø asked, snatching Loona's phone and playing the video. His eyes widened immediately. "Loona! Why would you record that?!"

Moxxie was scared that Blitzø was going to yell at him, like he always did. Millie just stared blankly, a smile no longer on her face. Loona was angry that Blitzø just took her phone without warning.

The video got to the part where Blitzø drunkenly confessed that he loved Stolas, and the volume was loud enough for him to hear over the thick air in the silence. When Blitzø heard himself say he loves Stolas, his face went blank. There was no expression. He dropped Loona's phone in her lap and walked back to his office.

The three employees just stayed there. Loona stared at the door to Blitzø's office. Millie turned to face Loona.

"Loona, I think you should go talk to him," Millie said with concerned look on her face. Loona looked at her like the suggestion was ridiculous.

"I agree. You should go talk to him. I mean, we all know I'm not gonna do it, and it's not Millie's place to do it either," Moxxie said. Loona glared at him.

"Shut the fuck up, Moxxie. It's not my place to tell you this, but you should really start doing something about how fat you are," Loona said, a mean grin on her face. Moxxie scoffed.

"I'm not fat! We're both trying to nicely suggest that you go talk to your father! But you're being an asshole about it. You're the one who decided it'd be a good idea to show us the video in the first place," the white-haired imp deflected.

Loona groaned, defeated. She got up and put her phone down on the table by the couch. "Fuck you, Moxxie," she said as she walked away and into Blitzø's office.

"Blitzø?" she said quietly as she shut the door. Blitzø wasn't in sight. She walked around to behind his desk and looked under it. There he was, sitting in the little space under his desk, curled up with his head between his knees and his fingers going over the surface of his horns.

"I'm sorry, okay? I shouldn't have shown them the video, much less recorded the whole thing. I'm sorry," she said. Blitzø looked at her.

Tear stains were visible on his face. "That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you- do you think he remembers?" he asked. His voice was weak.