Ch 2

I woke up and my eyes were still in the same condition. "Hello sweet girl. " I looked at where the sound came from to be met with the beauty. Then my tummy churned and grumbled making me whine a little. The beauty chuckled and then something was put in my mouth. I sucked on it and soon a liquid entered my mouth. It tasted fine I guess. Soon enough I finished the liquid and the beauty burped me. "Here you go Edward. She's awake." Beauty informed this Edward guy.I soon was given away from the beauty and placed in the arms of this mysterious someone named Edward. I tried to open my eyes and I did. My vision became more cleared and I looked at the figure that was holding me. An odd eye colour yet so... intriguing. Brownish red hair and very pale skin. Soon I recognized the presence of my sister and squirmed to look at her. Her doe brown eyes met my eyes and I was at peace. "My princesses." It was the soothing voice. I snuggled closer to his chest.
Next Day
I woke up in the arms of Beauty! She was by far my favourite person not even the Edward guy. I liked her because she was pretty and had a maternal warmth and vibe. She was bright and her smile was beautiful. Her blonde hair was just an addition to her wild beauty. She sat down on the couch next to a burley man. He looked like a giant teddy bear but he didn't look squishy. He tried making silly faces at me but I kept my face neutral. He stopped when I didn't react realizing I didn't find any interest. Then a high pitched sound sound came from one of our surroundings. I started to panic and look around but soon enough the sound became more frequent turning into a nice tune. I was fed that same formula again and then I started looking for my sister. I didn't see her and kept on squirming and squealing until I saw her in the arms of the Edward guy. I couldn't recognize her until I saw her doe brown eyes. She was the only one who had them for everyone else had amber or gold eyes. I wonder what  colour my eyes are? I kept on seeing new things as the day passed and I realized that Edward was my dad but where was my mum. Did she leave us? Is she coming back? Why did she leave?
A/N
Thanks for reading y'all. Love you guys and God bless you and your family. Peace out! ✌️
~Lals